Gerard Deulofeu

L

linetty

He is still only 20. A loan could do him well especially to Sevilla where he can meet up with Denis.

Antimadridista1

Looks like he's not good enough… we better have a goddam deal with Fiorentina because we cannot make it during the whole season with only Pedro as a back-up… Zubi should have a look at Madrid + they have Jese coming back from soon.

BBZ8800

don't know why you spend your time arguing with that closet madridista - he is always critical of our players

Or maybe I am a Barca's fan who is only a slightly more objective?

My hate was aimed only at Alexis, who has extremely huge chances to be a disappointment in Arsenal.
And I have said that only 1 out of 10 gems will actually be good enough for Barca one day.

Luis Enrique thinks the same, it seems.
Is he also a Madridista then, since he lost his faith in Deulofeu?

F

Flavia

If he goes on loan, it's because Lucho is really disappointed about him. We don't see the whole training, maybe he's not applying himself as he should.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rafinha is comfortable at that left side and we do have Pedro and few youngsters from B team.
No need to worry.

BBZ8800

Then it is his damn job to make the kid learn those things, not load him off somewhere and ask for some 40 mil. winger.

His current skills are not good enough for Barca, and Enrique is not willing to risk with him and give him lessons in important La liga matches.

Deulo will be loaned.
If he shows extreme improvement in some other club, he will get another chance with Barca in a Season or two.

If he shows nothing special, that's probably it for him in Barca.
He will be loaned again or sold in a 1-2-3 Seasons.

You don't get unlimited amount of chances in Barca.
And to get a chance, you need to show extreme skills and effort in every oportunity:
-- B team
-- trainings
-- when you play on a loan in other teams
-- in preseason friendlies

Enrique thinks that the current Deulo's skills and everything are not good enough for current Barca, and that's it.
He will have to prove himself this Season on a loan, or he will become a new Krkic, JDS and similar players.

It is not as easy (as some fans think) to jump from B-teams to a first 11 or first 20 players in Barca, the best team in a world.
Only a small amount of players will ever be able to do it.

Other 9 out of 10 players will be loaned and sold eventually.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Lucho has some fucked up logic. First he sells Alexis who is obviously miles better than pedro and now wants to loan Deulofeu to buy his play toy for fucking 40M. His Vermalen deal does not make much sense too. I think lucho has lost his brain. Deulofeu if used properly he is better than pedro. Deulofeu needs to learn from the best players and start playing barca way. This move is fucking ridiculous. This is a disaster waiting to happen. It will be just like Lukaku at chelsea. I am telling you this is the problem with coaches who have big personality. Lucho better win league or CL this season, i will be fucking disappointed if he did not.

Tello got his chance at first team i don't see why deulofeu needs to be denied by that option. Give him one season, he will be motivated by the chance of playing at a big club like barca. If we send him on loan we will get the same old Deulofeu, he can only change at barca and no other club will be that much useful to him.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Lucho sees things on training and in the dressing room that we dont so shut the fuk up and stop claiming that he lost his brain!

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Lucho sees things on training and in the dressing room that we dont so shut the fuk up and stop claiming that he lost his brain!
What would the point of this forum if everyone was agreeing with each other. I do understand you , but you also have to understand rohith , the moves LE is doing do look weird. Loaning deulo and buying cuadrado. ( if it's true)

Icarium

Lifestealer
Supporting his every decision is just fanboyism. Lucho did not give enough chances for deulofeu while he wants to give bravo one more chance to prove himself.

I don't hate lucho or anything it is just that his decisions are somewhat troubling. If deulofeu does improve and change his style and become barca material i would not be worried that much. But the chances are very less. Lucho has to take this challenge and make him play his style of football. Deulofeu potential is higher than pedro or cuadrado.

Last edited:
L

linetty

What would the point of this forum if everyone was agreeing with each other. I do understand you , but you also have to understand rohith , the moves LE is doing do look weird. Loaning deulo and buying cuadrado. ( if it's true)
Loaning Deulofeu is not that weird, he is selfish and does not contribute in defence enough and he is still only 20. Cuadrado can play at every position on the pitch besides GK and CB which makes him a very valuable player.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I wont say anything now. But i am sure every one here will regret this decision after seeing cuadrado play for barca (if he comes).

BBZ8800

Supporting his every decision is just fanboyism. Lucho did not give enough chances for deulofeu while he wants to give bravo one more chance to prove himself.

Ok. But posts who are asking for more chances for our young players are also a fanboyism of La Masia and being too romantic and too optimistic about our youth gems.

The current Deulo hasn't done anything special in Everton and anything special in Barca's friendlies.
Plus, he is probably the same at trainings.

What has he done on a senior level (on a highest level) till now to earn more chances in the current Barca?

He was very good in Barca B, youth NT and he is hailed as the next big thing from La Masia.
But on the field he hasn't showed anything special or earned too much credits till now.

Going on a loan is his only chance to earn a new chance in Barca one day.

Home of Barca Fans