Gerard Deulofeu

F

Flavia

I wont say anything now. But i am sure every one here will regret this decision after seeing cuadrado play for barca (if he comes).

Right now, Deulo is not better than him. But we don't know for sure the loan will happen. Better wait.

xboogiex

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 6m
More
Barcelona and the player's agent don't want to comment on rumours about a possible loan of Barcelona winger Gerard Deulofeu (20). [md]

Yeahh he is probably gone, when a club doesn't want to comment and isn't denying it, then the rumors are probably true.

serghei

Deulofeu is simply not good enough for Barca atm. That's it, nothing more. He can be a starter for Sevilla though...

malvolio

i'm all for improving the team/squad. if enrique thinks that cuadrado fits the bill better and is more versatile/productive than so be it. if deulo was as special talent we wouldn't have let him go in the first place.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Pedro is not barca material anymore. His pre season was also not that promising. Why are we not selling him then? Pedro does not provide half the danger deulofeu provides. Sure his decision making and defense work rate are shit but that is the stuff that can be improved, he is only 20. I think he will improve more at barca than at any other club. Deulofeu is a challenge and lucho is not willing to take it.

Tomchin

Pedro is not barca material anymore. His pre season was also not that promising. Why are we not selling him then? Pedro does not provide half the danger deulofeu provides. Sure his decision making and defense work rate are shit but that is the stuff that can be improved, he is only 20. I think he will improve more at barca than at any other club. Deulofeu is a challenge and lucho is not willing to take it.
Because no-one wants to buy him.

CatalinR10

If Barca puts him for sale now they will get 30 calls this hour.

tumblr_m3q23nEcNv1qmbe27o1_500.gif

L

linetty

Yeah sure, just like they got plenty of offers for Alves this summer I presume.
Alves is a completely different pair of shoes than Deulofeu... incomparable. I'm sure there would be a plenty of offers for Gerard but he's clearly not for sale.

Home of Barca Fans