Gerard Deulofeu

Guess he's still too selfish and doesn't track back enough.

I think he'll end up having a decent career, but his future at Barca looks dim atm. As DonAndres said, he's struggling to get minutes in lesser teams while Munir gets 3 starts in a row for Barca (and manages to impress to boot).

Last edited:

Trickykid

Why isn't he starting though? Don't watch Sevilla at all, is there a player that plays better in his position?

His either not impressing his coach or there's a player that performs better. Who knows, but you might have thought he would quickly gel into the team.
I believe the general concensus is that he's not putting in enough hard work and dedication. To me he's always projected this air of entitlement, probably caused by his successes in Barca B and with the national youth teams. We obviously don't know, though, and for all we know, he could be busting his balls in training... It's just that I somehow doubt it.

NotInHere

I believe the general concensus is that he's not putting in enough hard work and dedication. To me he's always projected this air of entitlement, probably caused by his successes in Barca B and with the national youth teams. We obviously don't know, though, and for all we know, he could be busting his balls in training... It's just that I somehow doubt it.
True, who knows

Zebulun

Bxqo2hiIUAAEEeI.jpg

BarcaJack

Poor kid. He looks like he needs some serious therapy to cope with frustration. Anyway I still believe in his talent. Just don't be GDS 2.0 :(

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Perhaps some of you actually realized that the photo is an old one, right after he was loaned out...much ado about nada

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's his own fault, though... You can point fingers to managers all day long, but in the end it's Deulofeu the one who has to acknowledge he has an attitude problem...

Rahj

Everton are monitoring the situation of Deulofeu. Barcelona could terminate Sevilla loan deal because of lack of playing time. [express]
does that mean that deulofeu might be transferred to everton for the rest of the season?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
does that mean that deulofeu might be transferred to everton for the rest of the season?

Could be his agent firing a shot at the board with this rumour, tbh...If he can't get minutes at Sevilla not sure how he would at Everton since they've fortified since Gerry's departure

It does suggest perhaps that the player is understandably unhappy with his predicament...only he can remedy it as Lucho alluded to yesterday but I was already concerned that this 'tough love' could backfire and push him away from the club

Home of Barca Fans