Gerard Deulofeu

Egert

Estonian Culé
Gerard Deulofeu (20), now on loan at Sevilla, could return to Everton, also on loan, in January due to lack of playing time. [express]

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Gerard Deulofeu (20), now on loan at Sevilla, could return to Everton, also on loan, in January due to lack of playing time. [express]

He is getting more playing time in Sevilla than he was getting during this part of the season in Everton and even those were garbage minutes. Seems stupid if even remotely true

Icarium

Lifestealer
He started the match. Gave an assist from a corner. Tried to take many take ons successful in 2 or 3. After one beautiful touch shot from an impossible angle. Pretty decent so far. But needs to involve more very few touches.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Another awesome assist from our golden boy which i don't think will be considered one. But amazing vision lob pass from midway line and bacca finishes. Creating chances this guy.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Would have he been worse than Munir in the games Munir played?

No body can tell. But munir tracks back very well and involves in link up play very well. Deulofeu needs more improvement in that area. I have said this once and i will tell again deulofeu is more talented than munir and adama. He is special but just needs some time. He is still a raw talent.

Deulofeu comes off. Very good performance. Keep going this then we can sell pedro and keep him.

Home of Barca Fans