Gerard Deulofeu

DinhoR10

The fact that he is always given corner duties suggests that the coach trusts him to do the right thing with them. I'm sure if there was a problem Emery would have cut the slack immediately.

Zangash

Banned
The fact that he is always given corner duties suggests that the coach trusts him to do the right thing with them. I'm sure if there was a problem Emery would have cut the slack immediately.

Yeah, it doesn't seem like Emery has a problem with that, and Emery is most definitely not one to keep quiet about something he doesn't like.

I'm glad he's giving opportunities to Deulofeu and letting him shine. At Everton he was still quite firmly attached to the bench at this time last year and he didn't seem to be enjoying himself even close to as much as he seems to be liking his football at Sevilla.

I

instinct

SNM could work too, but only if messi is willing to go back to 2009 Messi and put in the extra work that'll come with it.

Extra-work?

He carries the whole team at the moment. Any danger and creativity comes from him. He was a right-back in the Almeria game and has no players apart from Neymar and Suarez who support him, especially in midfield.

Last edited:

DinhoR10

Extra-work?

He carries the whole team at the moment. Any danger and creativity comes from him. He was a right-back in the Almeria game and has no players apart from Neymar and Suarez who support him in midfield.

Yeah youre right I still have an image of last year's messi in my mind, less work in actuality then.

Messi10

He never really nailed down a starting 11 at Sevilla which is a major DISAPPOINTMENT. Really worried now by the development of Deulofeu. I think is hidden stats are too low ie Determination, Big game player, Attitude etc

Maybe its time to sell him when we get the chance and let another team try to develop him..... Why wait on Deulofeu when we can easily give Adama the chance to develop with us.........

We have to get the the choices right! Its either Adama or Deulofeu...... Even at the point i would go with Adama

Frodo_FCB

These loans are useless...The best thing to do is to sell these young players who cant find a place in the first team and put a buy back price option.

khaled_a_d

He never really nailed down a starting 11 at Sevilla which is a major DISAPPOINTMENT. Really worried now by the development of Deulofeu. I think is hidden stats are too low ie Determination, Big game player, Attitude etc

Maybe its time to sell him when we get the chance and let another team try to develop him..... Why wait on Deulofeu when we can easily give Adama the chance to develop with us.........

We have to get the the choices right! Its either Adama or Deulofeu...... Even at the point i would go with Adama

Gerard was much better player at same age in his last season with Barca B in Segunda .it is much easier to just hype the next younger less proven prospect .

Ursegor

World Champion
It's irrelevant anyway. No forwards from La Masia will break through to the first team and get more than the "Munir/Sandro role" in the near future. Nerman is a kid. Messi and Suarez are 27 and the best in their positions. When they start to decline significantly in about ... 6 or 7 years, we can start to "get the choices right". It certainly won't be the Deulofeu/Adama generation other than Adama learning quickly how to turn into a right wingback.

Home of Barca Fans