Gerard Deulofeu

Antimilan

I saw him only once this season against Valencia, highlight of the game - Deulo gets the ball, fast counter attack and instead of passing to open teammate he just shoots from impossible angle, Emery is furious shouting and he played only 3 times in Liga after that match.

One thing is for sure, spontaneous emotions and gestures do not lie, Emery at least used to have admiration for Deulo, and he really wanted to make a first-teamer out of him, with talking on how he is going to improve him defensively and all that... but things never changed for good. The opportunity was there, many times, Deulo just didn't grab it.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

He's getting better, but there are still flashes of him holding the ball for too long. There were a couple of them just in the last Spanish U-21 friendly against Belarus. Personally, I think this is just who he is and don't think he'll change. After all, his first week back at Barca after his loan at Everton expired, he was mocking CR7's celebrations. He reminds me of Ronaldo tbh, perhaps a bit too much for my liking.

He was doing it with his teammates as a joke .it probably happens between players so much but it isn't caught in camera often .I don't get people complaining about it
And Cr7 is one of the all time greatest players whether we like it or not ,we will be lucky if Deulofeu or any of our best prospects came anything close to the player he is

kozza

He should be loaned out to a coach who enhance his players, like Bielsa, who has done an incredible job this season at Marseille with the same players they had last year, if Bielsa can nothing for him then he is a hopeless case.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He should be loaned out to a coach who enhance his players, like Bielsa, who has done an incredible job this season at Marseille with the same players they had last year, if Bielsa can nothing for him then he is a hopeless case.

Bielsa will probably get sacked soon because most of his players end up hating him.

kozza

No way, he is a god at Marseille and all supporters want him to stay, he fired a player just because the president bought him without the agreement of Bielsa, and nobody protested, he has a great legitimacy there.

Last edited:

Robbie

He's a flashy player, but he doesn't get results. I know it's hard to judge a young player, but at 21 years old it's clear that he isn't good enough to make it at Barca. Hopefully he gets a permanent move to a midtable club, to properly develop without pressure and maybe realize his potential. Either way, he's more of a Jermaine Pennant or Adam Johnson than an Arjen Robben.

Gnidrologist

There is nothing clear about him ffs.
There are obviously mediocre young players at Barca, who don't get treated like him for some reason. Rafinha and S.Roberto will never be great players. Decent subs, for when the good players need rest at best and they have not half the talent Delufeo has.
I don't want to see us giving him away and then watch him becoming superstar in another team. Try him in Barca next season and if he disappoints, only then sell.

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

I'm not the one saying ''the guy is finished'', while he hasn't even played for first team.
As for the other two, we have had plenty of opportunities to evaluate their quality. It's decent, but not world class.

Home of Barca Fans