Gerard Deulofeu

BBZ8800

We play him in preseason, at the very least. And in lesser games to rest MSN or if they're suspended/injured.

Dictator will never agree to be benched.
He loves to play, plus he needs to play to catch Ronaldo's numbers.
Diva can be benched once in 10 matches.

This is all without Pedro.
So, if we don't have Pedro, Deulo will play rarely.
If we do have Pedro, then Pedro will play rarely, and Deulo will play as much as Munir and Sergi Roberto.

So again, would you keep:
a) Msn + Pedro + Deulo
b) or Msn + only Deulo

Also, imagine someone from Msn trio getting injured and we need to play the last 3 Months of a Season (CL matches and final league matches) with Deulo in the attack.

Imagine one more Messi's prime year ruined because Ney was injured and we had to play Deulo, and thus we lose in 1/4 or 1/2 of a CL.

Again, a guy proved nothing till now on a senior level.
It doesn't mean that he won't make it at Barca.
But relying on a guy who failed everywhere in a senior football as a 4th choice Barca's attacker is extremely risky.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Dictator will never agree to be benched.
He loves to play, plus he needs to play to catch Ronaldo's numbers.
Diva can be benched once in 10 matches.

This is all without Pedro.
So, if we don't have Pedro, Deulo will play rarely.
If we do have Pedro, then Pedro will play rarely, and Deulo will play as much as Munir and Sergi Roberto.

So again, would you keep:
a) Msn + Pedro + Deulo
b) or Msn + only Deulo

Also, imagine someone from Msn trio getting injured and we need to play the last 3 Months of a Season (CL matches and final league matches) with Deulo in the attack.

Imagine one more Messi's prime year ruined because Ney was injured and we had to play Deulo, and thus we lose in 1/4 or 1/2 of a CL.

Again, a guy proved nothing till now on a senior level.
It doesn't mean that he won't make it at Barca.
But relying on a guy who failed everywhere in a senior football as a 4th choice Barca's attacker is extremely risky.

What other choice do we have? If Pedro leaves it will be b/c he wants to and he has only 1 year left in contract and will be time to cash on him .with a transfer ban we can't get other help
There is a lot of games during season .and if we win trophies it will be even more .we were lucky so far with injuries and MSN has been healthy but we can't keep betting on that .a 5 players for 3 positions is the ideal number IMO for any team .even some players aren't gonna be so happy

F

Flavia

https://twitter.com/gerardeulofeu

Deulofeu tweeted this today, after realizing he is not called up for the squad for the EL match against Zenit:

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" ARRIBA!

Gotta love this guy!

Emery supposedly replied to this with this tweet:

[tw]588672093807579136[/tw]

"You can have the stuff of champions, but this stuff needs to be shaped with exertion, work and humility. Forza SFC!"

Md and sport with pieces about it. Not good, imo.

raskolnikov

Thats unprofessional of Emery though, why battle it out with a player using social media to lecture him? Even though I agree with him 100%.

zanela

Seems like all the talk in training hasn't helped. So Unai responding via the only medium deulo understands best. I'm with the basque here.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Screw the Basque. I am not Deu's fan but why the hell did he sign him? Was he so ignorant he didn't know about Deu's problems.

Deu had a decent season in Everton. So don't tell me it can't be helped.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Looks like Emery has given up on Deulofeu, because if he still has plans for him, this is a dumb way to show it. Only makes sense if he already has given Deulo for lost and won't count on him for the rest of the season.

F

Flavia

Looks like Emery has given up on Deulofeu, because if he still has plans for him, this is a dumb way to show it. Only makes sense if he already has given Deulo for lost and won't count on him for the rest of the season.

And that will make choosing sevilla and Emery a bad decision... He did better under Martinez.
I don't think LE will want him back, though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wow.... Is this for real :lol: :lol:

If Emery has given up on him, Emery who was excited for his arrival at Sevilla and motivated to work with him then I don't see Lucho taking him back in summer.

Deulofeu might be sold in that case.

Home of Barca Fans