Gerard Deulofeu

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think it is the coach's job to get that out of a player. If a player does not change at all in that aspect, you will have to give up on him at some point.
But Deu never had a chance with our first team.

I said it at the beginning of the season: I thought the loan was wrong and if it was because Lucho did not like Deu's character or whatever then it was a really poor decision by him. That is what a coach should do: Develop players and try to fit them into a team. Especially young players who need guidance and someone who shows them what sports and life in general is about.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
See, this is one of the reasons why Mou is one of the best managers. He can get players with attitude problem to work.
I do respect Emery and what he has done but there's a reason he's still a 2nd tier manager.

Zangash

Banned
See, this is one of the reasons why Mou is one of the best managers. He can get players with attitude problem to work.
I do respect Emery and what he has done but there's a reason he's still a 2nd tier manager.

He can. It was quite impressive to see him lose the Real Madrid locker room so quickly after somehow snagging the league title, too.

Antimilan

Disastrous performance today. Fielded early in the second half and didn't add a toenail of a bit in the match. Missed 2 sitters and lost countless balls. No wonder why Emery doesn't even include him in the final 18 squad (bench).

Zebulun

To me its a double edged sword. The player gets no minutes so obviously he would be off pace and would be eager to prove himself by scoring, but i agree with those that say he is greedy. had he passed he would at least be getting a bit of praise.

Zangash

Banned
First time playing since February and in in his desperation to prove himself he got overly selfish and played poorly, and now anyone who disliked him before can say "HA! See!? He sucks!"

It's a self fulfilling prophecy if I've ever seen it. That one half is probably enough justification for Emery to drop him until his loan expires, too.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
First time playing since February and in in his desperation to prove himself he got overly selfish and played poorly, and now anyone who disliked him before can say "HA! See!? He sucks!"

It's a self fulfilling prophecy if I've ever seen it. That one half is probably enough justification for Emery to drop him until his loan expires, too.

+1

EdmondDantes

I find myself asking the same question as well. He seemed to be on path to being a great player. Not much gone his way this season. Almost a complete write off.

Home of Barca Fans