Gerard Deulofeu

Zangash

Banned
He'll probably get to play toeards the end of the year and when he doesn't do well everyone will scream for him to be sold.

I think he'd be a very good player in a good side. He is without doubt a bit of a luxury player at the minute, thus being left out at Sevilla in favour of players prepared to put a shift in and not take risks. Were he to be put into a team that can control the ball and allow him the freedom to express himself, I think he'd thrive. Someone like, lets say, Barcelona when we flogged Munir to death instead at the start of the season...

Jombi

I guess he'll probably stay with us at least until January then. I think he could prove useful tbh, and its a really golden opportunity for him as he probably wouldnt have gotten this chance if we hadnt been transfer banned this summer.

He has shown quite a few impressive displays for Sevilla even if he overall has been somewhat underwhelming.

Morten

I guess he'll probably stay with us at least until January then. I think he could prove useful tbh, and its a really golden opportunity for him as he probably wouldnt have gotten this chance if we hadnt been transfer banned this summer.

He has shown quite a few impressive displays for Sevilla even if he overall has been somewhat underwhelming.

Deulofeu has no future in Barca, MSN is too good, and Deulo is no worldbeater either. He lacks in football intelligence and workrate, Pedro is a far better backup over a season.

khaled_a_d

Deulofeu has no future in Barca, MSN is too good, and Deulo is no worldbeater either. He lacks in football intelligence and workrate, Pedro is a far better backup over a season.

Pedro contract end in 2016 ,and it seems with MSN he wants out to secure place in Spain squad in the Euro 2016 and might ask to leave after the season is over.and we need at least 2 bench players for that line ,Munir was supposed to be 5th player that year but he didn't continue to impress and we were lucky with injuries .Tello might be an option but he will cost 5M and might not be keen to come to the bench
The thing is ,as good as MSN .it makes it difficult to convince players to come to be 4th option .using young player who is eager to prove himself might be the best bet to provide depth .specially with the ban
It isn't a question whether Gerard better than Pedro or not ,more of whether he is better than Munir/Adama/Sandro ? I would say he the best out of them .

Jombi

Lucho might get him to start working defensively. Still, we need all the players we can get, especially forwards. We cant sign anyone in the summer.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Lucho might get him to start working defensively. Still, we need all the players we can get, especially forwards. We cant sign anyone in the summer.

For what Deulofeu is capable, I rather have Munir and Sandro cover for the 4th attacking player...

F

Flavia

For what Deulofeu is capable, I rather have Munir and Sandro cover for the 4th attacking player...

Me too.

I think Deulo will be sold. Enrique prefers Munir and Sandro, anyway. I just wonder where he'll go. Everton still want him?

khaled_a_d

Me too.

I think Deulo will be sold. Enrique prefers Munir and Sandro, anyway. I just wonder where he'll go. Everton still want him?

There is plenty of clubs who want him
But honestly it will be a mistake ,Sandro on his way to go on loan to BPL ,Munir hasn't been anything close to Gerard level at any time .kid just had gr8 5-6 months in the CL youth and preseason .he hasn't been good with Barca B .he hasn't been good with 1st team .even with Deulofeu unimpressive season with Sevilla he was far bar better than Munir this year .
Munir might have been Lucho boy early this season but I don't think he is a believer in him as he once was .the last game in Liga he played was in Anoeta last january

Home of Barca Fans