Gerard Deulofeu

Icarium

Lifestealer
In theory they can't sign or sell players.

Lol, thug style. Our management committee ain't taking any of that huh. Braida should complete kovacic deal without informing any candidate. Would be cool. Send in song and monoya if needed.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Deulofeu has an attitude problem, @FCBarca. If he didn't, he'd be playing at Barca, as rafinha and munir did last season. It's past the point of blaming everyone else but him.

This has never been substantiated beyond cryptic tweets between Emery & Deulofeu...We never got that from Roberto Martinez, Lopetegui or any of his NT coaches nevermind at Barcelona...If his attitude was so suspect or a concern, he would've never been given the opportunities or protection he did until 2013...Unless we're to believe this attitude became an issue over the last 2 seasons, on loan

Adversus

This has never been substantiated beyond cryptic tweets between Emery & Deulofeu...We never got that from Roberto Martinez, Lopetegui or any of his NT coaches nevermind at Barcelona...If his attitude was so suspect or a concern, he would've never been given the opportunities or protection he did until 2013...Unless we're to believe this attitude became an issue over the last 2 seasons, on loan
I totally agree since there was never any sign of that at Everton. He actually seemed like quite a quiet lad of the pitch with a long term girlfriend and little dog. They appear to be a really sweet couple. I think because people see how he plays they naturally assume he's an arrogant personality like Ronaldo when I think the truth is far more complicated. When he overplays it appears to be caused not by arrogance for selfish reasons but more a desire to impress. Hopefully now he's back permanently he won't feel that need. It's a very delicate job Martinez has with Deulofeu. Martinez doesn't need to extinguish what makes him so exciting rather he just needs to temper it a bit. Frankly he could do with being given a load of Messi videos as I hope he will play on the left in much the same role as Messi does for you on the right. It will stop him from running down so many blind alleys and it's easier to see the through pass when your body is face on. Just from watching him I think that's his best position but we'll have to wait and see.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
So professionals like lucho and emery are wrong? and you are right? Give me a break.

That right there sums up your approach to logic, referencing someone else's opinion which none of us are privy to

I'll do you one better, Intro to Logic, great course to recommend

Home of Barca Fans