Gerard Deulofeu

Galning

He started tonight away against West Brom but he hasn't looked good so far.
First half over now, Everton losing 1-0 but Deulofeu has been their best and most dangerous player.

Trickykid

1 good pass and a good dribble, that's all I counted from him. His teammates really didn't involve him a whole lot.
Rough watch all in all - I don't think I'll make it through another half of this.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The pass to assist Berahino was nice though. But a huge fuck up before that from the Everton players.

I think Deu was solid in the 1st half.

Adversus

It really was an awful game of football. I'm surprised you made it through till the end.

Deulofeu was great.... well when he's not being awful. If you know what I mean.

He's single handedly saving our season and once he irons out the loose passes and the misplaced touches he will be one hell of a player. Genuinely world class potential and so happy to have him developing at our club.

xXKonan

It really was an awful game of football. I'm surprised you made it through till the end.

Deulofeu was great.... well when he's not being awful. If you know what I mean.

He's single handedly saving our season and once he irons out the loose passes and the misplaced touches he will be one hell of a player. Genuinely world class potential and so happy to have him developing at our club.
It seems every game when a team plays West Brom it's about as fun as watching Paint Dry. It's good to see Deulofeu play good, compared to a Season ago where he was on the Bench or in the stands for most of Sevilla's games.

Adversus

It seems every game when a team plays West Brom it's about as fun as watching Paint Dry. It's good to see Deulofeu play good, compared to a Season ago where he was on the Bench or in the stands for most of Sevilla's games.
Definitely. I thought it was going to be a low scorer so the saving grace was at least we saw some goals.

Deulofeu is quality and perfectly suited to playing for us. With us he doesn't need to be perfect all the time but just like his first season what he offers us is assists and goals. When he refines his game and it is improving he will be up there with the very best. I think he's the type of player that we won't see the best from until his mid twenties in many ways a bit like Nolito but it will be fun watching him develop.

The merseyside derby is next which is our clasico so at least he's played his way hopefully into the starting team and will have a good game.

Home of Barca Fans