Gerard Deulofeu

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, two things will get a young talent to have his head turned...Money & opportunity...Some of these kids, they're developing at a rate where their place in the first team is less clear than say even someone like Thiago or Cesc...I imagine the club has a plan on integration but I bet some within the club hope some of these players slow down their development just a tad

Phatroonaldo

Unless we're going to sign someone like Neymar, he won't leave. That left flank is going to be pretty much his.

For the absolute jewels in the academy (Gerard, Rafinha, Samper, Grimaldo - 4 examples) I see no reason they'd leave. The club gives youth a chance (in comparison with early '00s) and the club is ultra-successful.

Some of the slightly less talented kids may move on - and have done. But there's little point in worrying imo.

Fabregas.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Fabregas.
If only I'd written something in my post that covered him. Or indeed that time period. Maybe the early '00s.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_nadalchair.gif

Phatroonaldo

If only I'd written something in my post that covered him. Or indeed that time period. Maybe the early '00s.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_nadalchair.gif

You think I didn't read that? Your post included Samper and Rafinha. You think one of them won't leave? Rafinha's 18, Samper's 17.

Iniesta's 27, Xavi 31, Cesc 24, Thiago 20, Messi 24. I can still see Xavi playing 4 years from now on.You're deluded if you think we can keep every player of that quality happy.

Barcafan 2304

He would but the signs are encouraging that he is now part and parcel of the set-up. Hope that some of these kids, like Deulofeu, Samper etc, emulate that

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
In the squad vs Mallorca

I hope he gets a few minutes, but chances are they put him in the stands

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Well done by him, I liked his attitude on the pitch and he wasn't bad at all offensively

I'm happy he didn't score, it could have gotten to his head

Yugi

On 29th of October, Raúl Gonzalez debuted for Real Madrid and Andrés Iniesta debuted for Barcelona.
Now it was Gerard Deulofeu who debuted...

impeh

Hi, its me..
was nice to see him play, he looked really nervous though.. understandably i guess.

Hopefully he'll make the most of the cup games if he gets some time :)

Home of Barca Fans