Gerard Deulofeu

jamrock

not happening he is going to take a thiago route if he ostensibly to leave, in that he wants a chance with the first team and if it doesn't work out he will then consider leaving.

maybe on a loan if that's what you meant but. even then he won't go, he wants to play regularly

Ender

I'd really like to see him have a spell in the EPL. If Tottenham or Arsenal are indeed interested in a loan, I think he would benefit more than any other team in La Liga could provide.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
If you think back to Dos Santos, the EPL did not help him at all, in fact you could argue that it slowed his progress massively. The best place for Deulofeu is to continue his development with Barca in La Liga. However he is going to need minutes and unless we get rid of bloody Sanchez it isn't going to happen.

Butaan4barca

I'd really like to see him have a spell in the EPL. If Tottenham or Arsenal are indeed interested in a loan, I think he would benefit more than any other team in La Liga could provide.

NOne of them is good for him. 1. they will play him less. 2. if they did, he will be as good as gone, as after settling in a big club, he will definitely evaluate his chances @barca end of next year. And he would be dissappointed like thiago. And will be looking to leave.

ShandyFFM

Not sure if he gets rest or is benched because he played so lazy last game. Looked like he still has to leanr his lessons.

spark

Not sure if he gets rest or is benched because he played so lazy last game. Looked like he still has to leanr his lessons.

Played lazy? He was tired by the middle of the second half because he played the full 90 of the first game and in both games he made constant off the ball runs behind the defense all game, which was his job.

Not good enoguh for Barca's first team. Should deff be loaned. I honestly don't see him being talented enough to start for Barca any time soon. Maybe in 4 years. Needs to learn and grow a lot!

Butaan4barca

Not good enoguh for Barca's first team. Should deff be loaned. I honestly don't see him being talented enough to start for Barca any time soon. Maybe in 4 years. Needs to learn and grow a lot!

reading all your predictive analysis. i must say, stop watching football, its not games of thrones.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

You watched one game of the u20 world cup, I don't see how you could come to such a radical conclusion on his talent.

You watched one game of the u20 world cup, I don't see how you could come to such a radical conclusion on his talent.
I have watched a lot of barca B games. And this is not the first game I have seen from him in this tournament. I think he has talent, but not enough talent to start for Barca at this moment. There aren't many players in the world talented enough to start for such a team as barca at such young age. Messi was an exception but Deulofeu is no Messi. He's not even Spains under 20 best player.

Home of Barca Fans