Gerard Deulofeu

Alg1878

Starting tonight against Newcastle.

The last few games, whether starting or coming on as a substitute have seen him take 10-15 minutes to get into the game. Hopefully tonight he will start strongly and go on from there.

I feel his loan spell was just starting to become a success and he was ready to start successive games but then got the injury that come at possibly the worst time for him. I believe the reason you have not seen more of him since is because Everton don't want to push him too much which could result in a recurrence of the hamstring injury.

Alarcón

Assisted Everton's first goal with his chest. Incredibly talented player but he really needs to pass the ball more.

Alg1878

Assisted Everton's first goal with his chest. Incredibly talented player but he really needs to pass the ball more.

True, especially considering the amount of passes you make each game and your style of play. He has done ok this half, a nice little flick on for Barkley to score but he has overdone it on a few occasions. As well as learning to pass the ball more, he also needs to learn when to pass the ball too.

I may be biased but I think a further season with us would be more beneficial to everyone as I feel he is far from ready to come back to you.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The pass for Barkley's goal wasn't much of an assist. Barkley ran over 50m with the ball and even dribbled a few players.

jamrock

playing a more mature game, picking his spots on when to dribble more wisely, something he needed to learn, neymar too

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yet another example of why Deulofeu should be getting more minutes...Strange performance from Everton tonight on the whole though, for me...They either have regressed or have suffered the toll of a long season that has been compounded by a lack of depth in their squad

That troll that used to be here would've loved Ben Arfa's performance because he was brilliant from the moment he came on

dostoevskij

good for him to play 90 minutes!!! keep it up Gerard

still not sure what to do with him in the summer, one more year on loan on a good la liga team, which plays also in europa league would be gold!!!

Alg1878

one of if not his best game so far this season, reminds me of how he was playing before he got injured

Agree was superb tonight. He was involved in all 3 goals and done the dirty work too, tracking back to help Coleman. Run into one or two blind alley's and made the odd wrong decision which can be forgiven due to his age and inexperience. When he gets it right though it is superb and I think he will play a big part in the final 8 games.

Home of Barca Fans