Gerard Deulofeu

Bran the Greenseer

He needs to stop diving when he doesnt need to, suarez and neymar still dive in dire straits but they don't dive when they can go one on one with the keepr :lol:

Adversus

Sorry can't agree with you there. I despise diving, I wish they penalized it more severely to discourage it. A dive in the box should be an automatic yellow.

If the refs protected the players who actually get hit a lot, it wouldn't be a problem.

I'm not disagreeing with that but I think it's just like a professional foul were the defender pulls him back when he knows he has been beaten to break the play. It's a yellow. Nothing more and no big deal.

If I thought he was doing it to get the player sent off then that's a different matter but in this case I think he slightly touched the ball with his left foot and then took a heavy touch with his right. He really should have done better but it was still nice to see breaking at pace again.

God Serena

I'm not disagreeing with that but I think it's just like a professional foul were the defender pulls him back when he knows he has been beaten to break the play. It's a yellow. Nothing more and no big deal.

If I thought he was doing it to get the player sent off then that's a different matter but in this case I think he slightly touched the ball with his left foot and then took a heavy touch with his right. He really should have done better but it was still nice to see breaking at pace again.

He was diving for a penalty. Quit trying to sugarcoat it, that really makes you look pathetic.

God Serena

Look at the reply. The ball hits his standard leg first and he is outside the penalty area. The heavy touch certainly wasn't deliberate.

Heavy touch wasn't deliberate, but the dive when he went down after realizing he screwed up certainly was. It's clear as day to anyone who's played or watched why he went down when he did.

Adversus

Heavy touch wasn't deliberate, but the dive when he went down after realizing he screwed up certainly was. It's clear as day to anyone who's played or watched why he went down when he did.

I never argued it wasn't but the fact the touch wasn't deliberate means it wasn't a pre-meditated act to get the player sent off. He simply knocked it too far and fell over hoping for a free kick. Big deal.

God Serena

I never argued it wasn't but the fact the touch wasn't deliberate means it wasn't a pre-meditated act to get the player sent off. He simply knocked it too far and fell over hoping for a free kick. Big deal.

Nobody is mentioning getting a player sent off but you.

xavisionary

delo.gif

:worthy:

Yannik

He's slowly getting heat. He did this screaming thing again after being fouled. City fans then went on mocking him and started screaming in pain whenever he was on the ball.

Home of Barca Fans