Gerard Piqué

khaled_a_d

You have a point! �� The second girl may be just as sexy without any makeup on as she is with.

The second girl photo is a selfie, and "no make up selfie" isn't an accurate way to judge natural look, sort like an overweight lady only posting picture that only shows her head and cleavage, it is a very selective photo :lol:

That being said, I never liked Gisele Bundchen, Obviously she is hot for a regular girl but as far as super model she looked average to me.
Adriana Lima & Alessandra Ambrosio were the hotter ones for me from that generation of vitoria secret models

Last edited:

Laplacian

You have a point! 😁 The second girl may be just as sexy without any makeup on as she is with.

That second girl is even a dozen times hotter with makeup on. Probably the most naturally beautiful girl of the current Victoria's Secret generation. My point is Gisele's face is a lot closer to "normal looking" than usual models tbh. Still an insanely hot woman especially at her age.

serghei

:lol:

"I've been where you've been, kid" just got a whole new dimension of meaning. It's probably fake as shit though.

Porque

Shakira caught light of the affair after Pique returned home with untied shoe-laces

atg-studiocapa.gif

Catta

No wonder Gavi is not renewing. Pique probably calls him son in training. :lol:

Puig is the biggest loser here, Pique was his daddy, now Gavi took it away from him, just like his place in the team.

delancey

The second girl photo is a selfie, and "no make up selfie" isn't an accurate way to judge natural look, sort like an overweight lady only posting picture that only shows her head and cleavage, it is a very selective photo :lol:

That being said, I never liked Gisele Bundchen, Obviously she is hot for a regular girl but as far as super model she looked average to me.
Adriana Lima & Alessandra Ambrosio were the hotter ones for me from that generation of vitoria secret models

Personally I think that Adriana Lima has aged quite poorly compared to how stunning she looked when she was younger. In fact, I would go as far as to say that she is average looking today, significantly so in certain countries (Russia, Ukraine, Sweden, etc). Also her face looks as if she may have had Botox, and maybe lip injections, which never bodes well!

Adriana Lima was of course a very pretty woman when she was younger. Beautiful green eyes.

https://images.app.goo.gl/rGULY3F6m9AC7ioF6

Home of Barca Fans