Gerard Piqué

delancey

That second girl is even a dozen times hotter with makeup on. Probably the most naturally beautiful girl of the current Victoria's Secret generation. My point is Gisele's face is a lot closer to "normal looking" than usual models tbh. Still an insanely hot woman especially at her age.

The girl you posted is a stunner, no doubt. 😁

Messigician

Dayum

Barcelona are hoping that Gerard Piqu? retires. If not, they will have to pay ?80m to him for the next two seasons.

? @OnzeTv3

Messi983

Club leaking shit in hopes of him retiring so they save his salary? :lol:

Desperate times call for desperate measures

If he retires we'd save his wages for next season but the club would need to pay him deferred wages (reportedly 50m) immediately so that wouldn't exactly help us. Unless of course he'd agree to get that paid out in 2024 or something or maybe actually give up on some money that club owes him. Not that I expect this to happen. And he most likely won't retire either.

delancey

It is absolutely ludicrous that we are paying these old retirees these sums of money. What is even more disingenuous is how he posted a screenshot of his annual salary of around 3m per annum iirc, trying to make it seem as if he agreed to a salary decrease without any large deferrals.

To be fair, it could be that these rumors surrounding his salary deferrals of up to 80m is fake news. Perhaps he really did give up large sums of money permanently to assist the club financially. However, it is my opinion that the club deliberately leaks salary information of players as a negotiating tactic.

Finally, if what I am saying above is categorically false, then what the club needs is a propaganda minister, someone who will shut down rumors immediately instead of letting them spread like wildfire.

Porque

It is absolutely ludicrous that we are paying these old retirees these sums of money. What is even more disingenuous is how he posted a screenshot of his annual salary of around 3m per annum iirc, trying to make it seem as if he agreed to a salary decrease without any large deferrals.

To be fair, it could be that these rumors surrounding his salary deferrals of up to 80m is fake news. Perhaps he really did give up large sums of money permanently to assist the club financially. However, it is my opinion that the club deliberately leaks salary information of players as a negotiating tactic.

Finally, if what I am saying above is categorically false, then what the club needs is a propaganda minister, someone who will shut down rumors immediately instead of letting them spread like wildfire.

Agreed.

This club is so toxic, which is why I chuckle when people suggest the solution (while true in principle) to sell 49% of the club to external investors would solve it's problems. It wouldn't, it would only increase them.

What would happen is that some Nunista (Nunez>Gaspart>Rosell>Barto lineage) led consortium would take the 49% share and torpedo any opposition progress from the Cryuffista board terms (Elefant Blau Lineage).

It would all be a bigger power struggle than what we have now, with less power of the effective opposition boards, with all the Catalan bullshit that surrounds this club. Never would we have an actual sports investment consortium bringing external money, knowledge and influence.

Florentino has made the best of a bad situation with him having taken control of the electoral process. Strong national business man with an international influence, and has long terms to develop a 50-60 year project as opposed to 8 years.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Few weeks back Gary Neville said Pique used to party hard with CR7 in Manchester and now we hear this. :lol:

I recall the scandal with fakeRonaldo , Anderson and Nani hiring a group of hookers and a hotel room at United .. they all were cheating on the partners at the time .

Home of Barca Fans