Gerard Piqué

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No thanks. He will be another Barca DNA cultist. Not to mention he loves shady dealings. Pass with gas and move on.
Big thanks to him for 2008-2017.

I don't know about that. I think he will be practical and pragmatic to do whatever is right to grow the club's business, being fixated on Barca DNA is against it.

Andresito

Staff member
In public he could easily say he wants to focus fully on his businesses which makes it hard to play for any club.

serghei

Don't know, I still remember the Club's first season with Valverde, he was rock solid that season, primarily because of the formation and tactics - we played 4-4-2 almost every game that season, but he did his part excellently.

Didn't he flop along with Umtiti and got ruined by Dzeko that season?

He was ok under EV, but not world class or anything.

Humiliations in Europe became a thing starting with Lucho's 3rd season, 2016-17.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Didn't he flop along with Umtiti and got ruined by Dzeko that season?

He was ok under EV, but not world class or anything.

Humiliations in Europe became a thing starting with Lucho's 3rd season, 2016-17.

IIRC it was mostly Umtiti who was the clown against Roma.

He had solid periods under Valverde, in form he was definitely a top 5 CB. Can't recall exact seasons though, only that those periods stretched from 2-4 months at best.

Nazario1985

No thanks. He will be another Barca DNA cultist. Not to mention he loves shady dealings. Pass with gas and move on.
Big thanks to him for 2008-2017.

Dude that's the prefect if not the only skill necessary for a Barca president.

The giveaway of 30million euro for bar?a is the first move in that direction I think.

Total-Football

Genuinely the best news of the month.

He was excellent for 3-4 years but has been nothing but a cancer since 2015.

7 years too late, adios AMIGO!

That's why I'm doing a reappraisal. #notmylegend

Did more harm than good. 4 legendary years for 7 dogshit stuff do not make u a club legend

feggydinho

Genuinely the best news of the month.

He was excellent for 3-4 years but has been nothing but a cancer since 2015.

7 years too late, adios AMIGO!

I can't call him a cancer when he was still one of our best CB since 2015. Clearly better than the likes of Lenglet, Umtiti, Todibo, Marlon, Oscar Mingueza etc. Plus it's not his fault that it took the club a while to get defenders like Kounde.

Home of Barca Fans