Gerard Piqué

Beast

The Observer
well Maz it's good old Meta.. if it's anything to do with Man U , Barca youth product.. no matter how rubbish it is he'll rally for it :)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Ill give u credit because u rallied for him from the start. Like i said yesterday i knew he was gonna become a good player, i just didnt think it would happen so soon. Never though i'd be saying fcb captain though. Im so glad im wrong! Nothing better than to be proved wrong when it benefits the club.

I know right? like how I was kinda hoping eto'o would go to benefit squad morale and move on from rijkaard's era. plus I didn't think his heart was in it. but he proved me wrong big time (and then, sorta, proved me right. sigh)

Agree about rio...he is must more like rio than he is vidic. What do u think about the rumours of vidic to fcb (probably total BS...but make interesting discussion). You think it would be a good partership?

they'd make a VERY good partnership coz as you say pique is very much like rio. of course it's all paper-talk coz united would never sell him.

well Maz it's good old Meta.. if it's anything to do with Man U , Barca youth product.. no matter how rubbish it is he'll rally for it :)

hey now, I'm not rallying for pedro am I? or jorquera! :p and there's many things I don't rally for when it comes to manchester united. like gary neville. :rofl1:

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I loved and when Pep did a Mourinho and threw Pique as a CF for the last 15 minutes. Remember Huth :lol:

maz

I walk the line
Yeah thats immediately what i thought of. Pep immatated mourinho in more ways than one last night. Smart suit, throwing a CB upfront, running down the touchline.

BlaugranaGirl

Yeah thats immediately what i thought of. Pep immatated mourinho in more ways than one last night. Smart suit, throwing a CB upfront, running down the touchline.
Well if Pep wins the treble at his first attempt, Moaninho's got some new competition for that 'Special One' title. ;)

il pepe

What a transfer has he been. How much did we pay for him again? i thought less than 10 mil.
What a class player!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Surprinsingly he has some nice attacking abilities as mentioned above, remember that flying kick against Sevilla? Awesome!

Home of Barca Fans