Gerard Piqué

BlaugranaGirl

But Piqué is a nice guy! Cesc honestly seems to be a complete dickhead
Lol. His attitude and behaviour do seem to be getting worse and worse, season by season.
I think we could 'rehabilitate' him though. He's still pretty young and he's frustrated at Arsenal (his own fault, but there you go).

Pique though, yeah, great re-signing. I really like his personality as well.

R

Red Devil

Lol. His attitude and behaviour do seem to be getting worse and worse, season by season.
I think we could 'rehabilitate' him though. He's still pretty young and he's frustrated at Arsenal (his own fault, but there you go).

Pique though, yeah, great re-signing. I really like his personality as well.

Fabregas was dropping huge hints he wants to play for United lately he praised us to the media calling us the best team in the world all the signs of a player wanting to play for your club.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Players talk massive amounts of shite, and praise is not any indication of where a player wants to be. You can't seriously think Cesc would choose United over Barca?

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Players talk massive amounts of shite, and praise is not any indication of where a player wants to be. You can't seriously think Cesc would choose United over Barca?

Pique did and wasn't good enough for us so moved back and now hes the best CB in the world ye guys are laughable :banghead: i feel embarrassed for you i really do :$

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Mate, what the fuck? Posts like that aren't going to make you any friends. Arrogance the order of the day? Piqué is ten times the player he was when he left United. He's ten times the player he was at the start of this season, how much he has improved defies belief, he only really exploded in the last couple of months. In fact, i'd be willing to bet you've seen fuckall of Piqué performing at his best. What did he do at United, something like 6 starts and one goal? Can't rate a 19 year old defender on that. Sounds more like sour grapes because you only sold him for 4mill.

Last edited:
E

Esteve

Mate, what the fuck? Posts like that aren't going to make you any friends. Arrogance the order of the day? Piqué is ten times the player he was when he left United. He's ten times the player he was at the start of this season, how much he has improved defies belief. In fact, i'd go as far as saying you've seen fuckall of Piqué performing at his best. What did he do at United, something like 6 starts and one goal?

Spot on mate! :pique: :2145960713mundoemot

I wasn't so sure about him at first but he has proven me wrong, that's for sure!

Warik

The guys a good comedian that's for sure. Cesc choose Utd over Barça? that's great. He should copyright that for his routine.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Pique did and wasn't good enough for us so moved back and now hes the best CB in the world ye guys are laughable :banghead: i feel embarrassed for you i really do :$
You really need to stop feeling embarrassed for someone because you don't have enough embarrassement left for yourself
Do you know why Piqué "choose" united "over" barca? Same with Cesc

and not good for you. yeah. quite funny if you see united playing with evans :lol:

R

Red Devil

You really need to stop feeling embarrassed for someone because you don't have enough embarrassement left for yourself
Do you know why Piqué "choose" united "over" barca? Same with Cesc

and not good for you. yeah. quite funny if you see united playing with evans :lol:

Whats wrong with Evans first full playing season with United and he has been brilliant and I would be more than confident if he had to play in the final .

Pique has done really well and I was gutted he left the club as he had huge potential.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Whats wrong with Evans first full playing season with United and he has been brilliant and I would be more than confident if he had to play in the final .

Pique has done really well and I was gutted he left the club as he had huge potential.
Nothing man, i just wanted to point out the stupidity between 'pique not good enough for united' and 'playing with evans'

pique has left you because he wanted to play, not because he was not good enough. it's not because he didn't play that he that was the reason. at this point in time, manchester is very lucky to have vidic and rio, but they won't play forever

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
pique left united because we came in for him.

I'm sure had any other team done so, fergie could have convinced him to stay and pointed out he would get more games this season. look how much evans has played, for example.

but he's a cule and we wanted him, so fergie let him go.

another reason fergie let him go was evans. who is great. not as good as pique, but he's a year younger, he's british and would probably never want to leave the club. last season they had the two best young CB's in the world on their books. now they only have one. I'm sure they'll live.

we robbed them blind, though. 7m for a player of pique's quality is a STEAL.

Home of Barca Fans