Gerard Piqué

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
6691514_544ab9ef4563401c4f8492e51e31040f_standard.jpg

Pepe Silvia

Pique's attitude was so poor that day. Still having trouble with that one - hope he comes out with some energy and determination. Don't know what I'll do if he pulls that again this season. I guess assume he is injured at that point best to cross that bridge when I get there and hope for the best.

B

barcelonista

Pique's attitude was so poor that day. Still having trouble with that one - hope he comes out with some energy and determination. Don't know what I'll do if he pulls that again this season. I guess assume he is injured at that point best to cross that bridge when I get there and hope for the best.

513-480x270.jpg

E

estranged

just curious, which day? The 0-2 at the Bernabeu where that gif is taken from? cuz he was BOSS in that match...

X

xaviniesta

everybody here should give a little respect to pique. i don't know where would we be without him.

good or bad times, i will always support our players (unlike most of here)

Home of Barca Fans