Gerard Piqué

Theconomist

We know that they are being unfair and biased. Spain isn't really a shinning example of perfect democracy and transparency but why would Pique even open his mouth? He knows it's not fair he should keep his mouth shut.

La LL

Generally Delightful
:lol: :lol: before I logged in I said to myself: the Madridistas are going to complain about Piqué. And here we have it folks :lol:
How hypocrite can you be.

Hypocrisy is what drives Madrid these days.

The whole ref thing reeks. I discarded the notion earlier this season as mere bad luck but now it really shines through. Disgusting favoritism.

Last edited:

UberNjufer

We know that they are being unfair and biased. Spain isn't really a shinning example of perfect democracy and transparency but why would Pique even open his mouth? He knows it's not fair he should keep his mouth shut.
why would he keep his mouth shut,he has every right to complain

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Jimenez (spokesperson Spanish referee committee): "Why complaint against Pique? We act depending on the media impact of statements." [ona]

Jimenez: "Mourinho insulting ref at parking, statements Ramos, Casillas, Xabi, Arbeloa? Can't remember if we filed complaint in those cases"

Maria

José Ángel Jiménez, RFEF spokesman:
"We did what we had too and what was right..I don't know if we did anything when Mourinho waited a referee in the parking lot."
And a few minutes later:
"We take messures depending on the mediatization of every case. What Mourinho did it didn't had the same impact in the media as Pique's words."
"In Pique's case there weren't any doubts..discussing other incidents would be a waste of time."

:rofl1:
I'm speechles.

Last edited:
B

barcelonista

You guys all got this wrong. The RFEF is actually trying to help us. Giving us more defensive stability by keeping Pique away from our starting lineup. :worthy:

abual3bed1

Jimenez (spokesperson Spanish referee committee): "Why complaint against Pique? We act depending on the media impact of statements." [ona]

:lol:

he's giving the solution to ban any player .. let the player speak and start hyping it on the media to get him banned .. really don't know how to laugh on that .. is he being stupid??

B

barcelonista

Media impact. :lol: The biggest sportspaper in Spain belongs to Real Madrid. :lol:

E

estranged

this saga just keeps getting funnier by the day, Piques comments had more media impact than Mou waiting in the parking lot to call the ref a bastard or Pepe trying to break Messi's hand? the latter was witnessed by hundreds of millions world wide.

CesDel

You do know the difference of saying stuff in front of the media as opposed to being on the pitch and saying it in the heat of the moment (and then apologizing and admitting you were wrong in front of the media)?

And quite honestly, if you think that just because I'm an RM supporter I have no say in these kinds of matters then you're officially one of the biggest fools I've seen on this forum. Period.

Your captain said this about the ref last season to the media and nothing happend to him..

Its seems that mourinho was right when he said that there are rules for him and then for the others and it also seems that it includes his entire teams..

Last edited:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Why do you people still watch la liga or worry about what RFEF ... for me this season it's all about CL and that one final of CDR which might be played in Pakistan :lol:

This season league was decided before it even started.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

Jimenez: "Mourinho insulting ref at parking, statements Ramos, Casillas, Xabi, Arbeloa? Can't remember if we filed complaint in those cases"

José Ángel Jiménez, RFEF spokesman:
"We did what we had too and what was right..I don't know if we did anything when Mourinho waited a referee in the parking lot."
And a few minutes later:
"We take messures depending on the mediatization of every case. What Mourinho did it didn't had the same impact in the media as Pique's words."
"In Pique's case there weren't any doubts..discussing other incidents would be a waste of time."

:rofl1:
I'm speechles.

facepalm.jpg

Xavi_78

You could not make this stuff up, More hillarious are only the madridistas trying to pretend everybody is treated equally here and their players and coach are innocent victims who would never, ever criticize a ref or a ref decision. Does anybody remember the 13 points that Mou did read in the press conference what mistakes the ref made? I suppose the media impact on that was 2, but hey the impact on the refs was anything but

Home of Barca Fans