Gerard Piqué

Yaotzin

Everyone knows how it is, there's no point crying about it. It just makes victories all the sweeter.

Football in general really is shamefully corrupt, sadly.

abual3bed1

maybe it's not fair .. but I see this can be another good motivation for the players to fuck the shit out of Real Madrid at Camp Nou or in CL ..

let them win the league .. but never win a Classico ..

X

xaviniesta

"At the half time I told the referee he didn't notice a penalty on Keita. He remembered it and I think as a result sent me off."

With all respect, this guy is a dumbass.

RFEF chief is apparently going to take this matter upon himself and Pique is likely to be suspended for it.

hypocrisy at it's best. and i'm speaking both of you two madridistas...

ricknattery

José Ángel Jiménez, RFEF spokesman:
"We did what we had too and what was right..I don't know if we did anything when Mourinho waited a referee in the parking lot."
And a few minutes later:
"We take messures depending on the mediatization of every case. What Mourinho did it didn't had the same impact in the media as Pique's words."
"In Pique's case there weren't any doubts..discussing other incidents would be a waste of time."

:rofl1:
I'm speechles.

It's all a f*cking mafia, who makes the mediatization if not Marca, As, Cope and the other pro-madrid media? they have all the speakers at their disposal. When mou or Pepe commit actions bordering on criminal their media shut up like bitches. Rosell do something you coward, no wonder why Pep is taking so long to renovate, he might not even do it after all this

Yugi

victory against madrid will be so sweet at camp nou, I am itching to see us win against them with all the help they will be getting
just bring them already

F

Flavia

You could not make this stuff up, More hillarious are only the madridistas trying to pretend everybody is treated equally here and their players and coach are innocent victims who would never, ever criticize a ref or a ref decision. Does anybody remember the 13 points that Mou did read in the press conference what mistakes the ref made? I suppose the media impact on that was 2, but hey the impact on the refs was anything but
Madridistas here are as funny as rfef.
The liga is biased, it's crystal clear, but they will deny it till the end of times.

gingerless

victory against madrid will be so sweet at camp nou, I am itching to see us win against them with all the help they will be getting
just bring them already

clasicos are too high profile for obvious ref bias, but i do expect a lot of unpunished fouls

M

mitkoa7x

clasicos are too high profile for obvious ref bias, but i do expect a lot of unpunished fouls

Last clasico the ref didnt seem to care. The 2 not given penaldos against Asexis and the obvious sending off of Lass.

gingerless

Last clasico the ref didnt seem to care. The 2 not given penaldos against Asexis and the obvious sending off of Lass.

yeah but that's been happening since the dawn of time.

what i mean is them being awarded a penalty and sending off like every other liga game

M

mitkoa7x

yeah but that's been happening since the dawn of time.

what i mean is them being awarded a penalty and sending off like every other liga game

Madre de dios... that would be just... I cant even find a word to describe that... damn

F

Flavia

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/bar...arbitral-parece-seguir-tiempos-franco-1495302

Translation:

Brito Arceo: "The group seems to arbitrate in times of Franco"

Not all those who belonged to the arbitral group share the Committee's decision to sanction Pique and Juan Manuel Brito Arceo ex-referee is one of them

Arceo Brito criticized the decision of the Referee

SPORT.es | 05.03.2012 | 15:13 pm

Juan Manuel Brito Arceo, ex-referee, distanced himself from all the controversy following the statements of Pique for his expulsion and he was very blunt in an interview with the program 'More Esports' COM Radio.

Brito Arceo said that "the arbitral group seems to follow in times of Franco" and adds more fuel to fire after the arbitration decision to sanction collective Pique. Moreover, the very excolegiado said that "the arbitrators don't have to ask for sanctions but in any case it was the Committee who had to act on its own."

He also jumped at the opportunity to address the incident in the parking Mourinho Camp Nou calling it "little noble."

BarcaGirl

Velasco-Carballo (referee, to Pique during penalty discussion at half-time Sporting game): "You, shut up, you'll get a red card." [via ona] [barcastuff]

And I just rewatchd Pique's red card incident. He wasn't even the last man in the defense, lol. Adriano almost a yard or two behind Pique in line!

Home of Barca Fans