Gerard Piqué

gingerless

this video makes me sick :angry:

wtf? why did u have to post this? fucks sake this bitch makes me even more sick than usual with this dubstep shit. not only is her music bad, but she also listens to the most diabolical piece of fuck ever to have been escalated and popularized by the common drivelling moron

Last edited:
B

barcelonista

Forget about Pique. He's our version of Beckham now.

Sir Alex Ferguson said:
He was never a problem until he got married. He used to go into work with the academy coaches at night time, he was a fantastic young lad.

Getting married into that entertainment scene was a difficult thing – from that moment his life was never going to be the same.

He is such a big celebrity, football is only a small part. The big part is his persona…

Mascherano is the real deal. :worthy:

B

barcelonista

Too distracted in last matches. I don't like it.

Distracted would be an understatement. Apart from the Kanoute fuckup he didn't track his man after a simple throw-in. Coupled with a clumsy yellow card challenge. He's collecting more cards than Mascherano. Which is quite funny because before Mascherano joined us, we thought he'd collect 1 yellow card per game. At least Pique's a tower in the air though.

X

xaviniesta

Distracted would be an understatement. Apart from the Kanoute fuckup he didn't track his man after a simple throw-in. Coupled with a clumsy yellow card challenge. He's collecting more cards than Mascherano. Which is quite funny because before Mascherano joined us, we thought he'd collect 1 yellow card per game. At least Pique's a tower in the air though.

he made a great sliding challange to deny sevilla player to go into space, it wasn't his fault to he couldn't track him so quickly back.

don't be such haters on pique come on. every time he does something bad, everybody's against him. why arent you blaming xavi for losing a ball tonigh? or iniesta for misplacing a pass?

Home of Barca Fans