barcanfan81

Screen%20shot%202012-04-23%20at%2012.56.12%20PM.png

Oh Google translate :lol:

F

Flavia

Piqué discharged

www.fcbarcelona.cat

04/25/2012 10:28

Barça’s Catalan defender made satisfactory progress overnight and was discharged from hospital this morning

Piqué will have a week of rest before his situation is evaluated again

Gerard Piqué was discharged from hospital this morning after his condition improved overnight at the Hospital de Barcelona where he had been under observation following his clash with Drogba and Valdés in the first half of the game against Chelsea on Tuesday.

The player will be looked at again after he has had a week of rest.
------------------------------------------------------------------

It was really serious. Mundo deportivo reported he didn't even remember playing against Chelsea. Thankfully he's ok now.

SeloBarca

Yea the little he played he actually looked really good, let Drogba through once but atleast had the pace to keep up

Yugo Count Dante

Someone said his mom said he should not play anymore..

I must admit that looked not good when he fell on the ground, I was worried, I can only imagine how his family must have felt......

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
glad to see the Gerard is doing well. he was out mid-fall and the way he bounced off of the ground was scary.

i know that in the NBA/NHL/NFL you are required to pass baseline-concussion tests before you are allowed to re-enter the game. the camera showed a shot of the trainer asking Pique to stick his tongue out and say "AHHHHHHHHHHH" ... yea ... I don't think that he should have been allowed to come back in at all.

oh well ... I think that he should sit out the rest of the season.

Home of Barca Fans