Gerard Piqué

kostasgtc

The pregnancy is affecting him, and he started producing milk for his kid... :troll:
i m gone be mean but its not because of pregnancy but because of the 1 year vacation he gave himself last year.there was an other last years picture where he had an officer mans belly rather than an athletes.anyway he is on his way back(i hope) so .....nevermind .

Stric

I'd be interested to see that picture. Just because he had a visible belly does not mean he had weight issues. The % of body fat is what's important, not the size. Tall thin guys often have slightly more protruded bellies like that, don't know why. Pique, Torres, Ibra etc. I'm about 6'4'' and I'm the same.

Although I must admit I remember reading something about Pique's "weight issues" last year, so I'm not denying your point. :) Just sayin...

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The pregnancy is affecting him, and he started producing milk for his kid... :troll:

tumblr_leimsh3O7U1qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

kostasgtc

I'd be interested to see that picture. Just because he had a visible belly does not mean he had weight issues. The % of body fat is what's important, not the size. Tall thin guys often have slightly more protruded bellies like that, don't know why. Pique, Torres, Ibra etc. I'm about 6'4'' and I'm the same.

Although I must admit I remember reading something about Pique's "weight issues" last year, so I'm not denying your point. :) Just sayin...
i dont have it mate but i remember it was in the beggining of the season and it made me really suspicious about him.and as u allready know from his last year performances i wasnt wrong at all.also pedro was in even worse condition but i think it was very early in season,before official games begins. so i said ok for him.

kostasgtc

and yes it was just as u describe it but i dont thing its appropriate look for a proffecional athlete of top class even if it has it pele or maradona himself.ok we are technical team but if we stay there and stop working they ll over take us like a train

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah I'm happy to see Leo isn't mediacizing his son...my sisters were posting our son's pics on Facebook and I insisted they take them down...a little privacy is important to hold onto

Home of Barca Fans