Gerard Piqué

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I agree, it is an ugly baby, but most babies are ugly...

OT0tZnE.jpg

Beg to differ.

Stric

Thiago is a few months older, though, no wonder he looks better. Kids aren't that good looking in their first few months. Besides, look at him, he's drooling all over the place. How can that look good? :lol: But apart from the mouth/drooling and the temporary double chin, the kid has got beautiful facial features. Cover the bottom part of the picture and he's an adorable kid.

loozy

Villa's son is nothing cute to look at, either, but when I look at his sisters, he'll be a stunner.

Give Milan time to grow into his looks :D

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Guys guys guys guys, not every baby can be as cute as I was, with an angel choir singing a chorus every time my mother took me out in my pram and with other mothers looking on enviously at the epitome of perfection my mother cradled in her arms whenever she sat down on the park bench. The Gods have not been as kind to the young chap as they were to me, it comes as no surprise really, since the Gods recognize me as one of their own.

So let us not judge young Milan, the worst thing that could happen to him is that he ends up looking like this guy..

JOnes.jpg

article-2306398-19332643000005DC-743_306x423.jpg

article-2306398-19309729000005DC-124_306x423.jpg

misterplatin

Thiago is a few months older, though, no wonder he looks better. Kids aren't that good looking in their first few months. Besides, look at him, he's drooling all over the place. How can that look good? :lol: But apart from the mouth/drooling and the temporary double chin, the kid has got beautiful facial features. Cover the bottom part of the picture and he's an adorable kid.

He has got Shakira's facial features .

Home of Barca Fans