Gerard Piqué

S

Smile

Does anyone actually rate the guy? He's a terrible defender always as been, it's one of the reasons why United let him go so cheaply.

Pique for years as been made to look better than he actually because he's a defender for a team who can play midfielders in defense, how Pique can still look terrible for a team who does that, well - Just tells me how terrible he really is.

Stric

Does anyone actually rate the guy? He's a terrible defender always as been, it's one of the reasons why United let him go so cheaply.

Pique for years as been made to look better than he actually because he's a defender for a team who can play midfielders in defense, how Pique can still look terrible for a team who does that, well - Just tells me how terrible he really is.

Wrong. Vicente del Bosque disagrees.

Mr Hulot

Pique is nowadays very inconsistent, but he was a beast of a defender his two first seasons. I mean he is a part of two historic sides(Barca, Spain) and has already won everything there is to be won. But hey! Manchester made an amazing deal to sell him. I am sure their fans feel really lucky.

S

Smile

Pique is nowadays very inconsistent, but he was a beast of a defender his two first seasons. I mean he is a part of two historic sides(Barca, Spain) and has already won everything there is to be won. But hey! Manchester made an amazing deal to sell him. I am sure their fans feel really lucky.

I suppose United could have got the price up a bit, i'm sure Sir Alex said that in a interview actually 2 years later. Fact is though Pique never really stood out and Vidic and Rio was both in their primes so he was never going to get a place in the team over them, he only stands out now and made to look better than he really is for the reasons i said in my previous reply, but even still regularly gets exposed, he'd never cut it at any other top club other than Barcelona put it that way.

As for United fans, why would they care about losing him and why do the fans care what fees are paid? United fans was more bothered about losing Pogba and Morrison more so than Pique, going back at the time Rossi over Pique but even he was a bit too lightweight for English football. Besides United have got Phil Jones and Smalling in Pique's position who are going to be top players in a couple years time, shouldn't have said that though on here, them being English and all but it's true.

CatalinR10

BHmj9gKCYAA--CA.jpg:large

:wub:

Home of Barca Fans