Gerard Piqué

Irish_Cules

He showed tonight that he can still be a great defender when he wants to. Lets get a proper centre half in beside him next season.

ricknattery

He allways shined when the system worked infront of him but now that it dosent anymore we see how good he really is.

that lacks logic
Put hummels or Silva instead of him and they could not do much better. they both have proper partners and a defensive system that works. Bayern could get the ball to their strikers in 2 passes. The defensive system is missing and it's all Tito's fault

Cule4life

The Culest
Just when i thought waka waka boy had his head on straight he scores a sublime volley
He needs time on the bench. Let him fight for a place in the team. Then we will see what he's made of

spark

that lacks logic
Put hummels or Silva instead of him and they could not do much better. they both have proper partners and a defensive system that works. Bayern could get the ball to their strikers in 2 passes. The defensive system is missing and it's all Tito's fault

IT started last year.Chelsea and RM beat us the same way and it has just continued because the only signing we made was Song.

M

mitkoa7x

he even teared up during the game, get off his back, he gave it his best.

Darko

finally puts in a classic Pique performance in the first half...scores an own goal in the second
good to see he still has it in him,this is the real Pique and fuck the haters that were saying he never was world class to begin with!

Stric

Can't wait for the haters (and by that I mean some Barca supporters) to tear him a new one... He was very unlucky to score that OG, but apart from that, he was absolutely on top of his game. Brilliant first half, probably his best performance of the season.

Meitux

its not like he wasnt good today,Generally he was good at the start of the season and then began a downfall which i cannot understand why and has been really shit since,For what im not happy with his perfomance from the first half is that we cannot expect something sure from him.One good match after so many shit matches isnt redemption for me..he can be shit again in the next match

footyfan

Calma, calma
Don't speak if you didn't watch the whole match

Sound logic you got going there. That own-goal on its own WAS a very good example of recklessness. I don't understand people calling Pique unlucky for that. LOL. Unlucky would be if the ball was fired at him at 100 miles an hour.

He had a great game otherwise, but lets be serious, that own goal was really stupid.

Home of Barca Fans