Gerard Piqué

Mr Hulot

was that a real quarrel or just a kidding? i read somewhere (maybe a real madrd fan base site
381.gif
)
facepalm.gif
that wasn't a joke and also song wasn't in the party last night!
facepalm.gif
, please make that clear!:)
abcdefg%20%2864%29.gif

Relax, footballers behave like grown-up boys all the time.

spring

Puyol did a similar thing to Pique at the parade also. The only explanation of this is that they were drunk...

Nothing serious IMO

btw please stop posting these ridiculous emoticons.

yes, i know , but puyol and pique are very close friends, song is very calm person and a drunk pique can do and say anything!
facepalm.gif

Relax, footballers behave like grown-up boys all the time.

Ok. Tnx! probably that was just imagination of a bastard real madrid fan writer!

Maria

Piqué: "Jo penso en el Barça de fa 10 anys, 15 anys, i estem molt bé." - I think at how Barca was 10-15 years ago and I believe that we are very good.

And I think at the Pique from 2-3 years ago and I think that he's very bad..anyway these are very strange statements from someone who 4 months ago was saying that this Barca is better than Pep's Barca.

Is it me or has Pique gotten kinda pathetic?

Kinda..don't know what's worse. To compare this Barca with Pep's Barca or with Gaspart's Barca. And Pique has done the both things.

Last edited:

Keikoku

Cabbage
Piqué: "Jo penso en el Barça de fa 10 anys, 15 anys, i estem molt bé." - I think at how Barca was 10-15 years ago and I believe that we are very good.

And I think at the Pique from 2-3 years ago and I think that he's very bad..anyway these are very strange statements from someone who 4 months ago was saying that this Barca is better than Pep's Barca.

Kinda..don't know what's worse. To compare this Barca with Pep's Barca or with Gaspart's Barca. And Pique has done the both things.

About what Pique said, just take it simple, like this if you might "I'm a part of the best Barca in the history, thats because I'm one of the best of course" :lol:

BarcaGirl

Pique didn't attend training today because during the team's days off he travelled to Los Angeles to be with his girlfriend and son. [md]

R

rivaldo10

Since the cl semi against bayern i cant stant pique anymore. He is kinda like a Beckham 2.0 since shakira came only beckham is more talented than hin. That pep wanted to sell him is a big sign and i think we should sell him. But with tito nothing will change.

Home of Barca Fans