Gerard Piqué

Meitux

Just want him to maintain some consistency, after a good performance he should continue on. We'll on the future, i would definitely say that nobody should overreact in both ways. Like thinking he's great just because of this match or that he's tottaly useless. We'll see how he carries on through the season.

Ghost

Great performance tonight I'd say.
Just want him to maintain some consistency, after a good performance he should continue on. We'll on the future, i would definitely say that nobody should overreact in both ways. Like thinking he's great just because of this match or that he's tottaly useless. We'll see how he carries on through the season.
Completely agree.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
True, but the important notion is that he showed that he still has it and is not per se a hopeless case or the crappy defender some people called him. In fact, he still can be a very good defender, if he keeps up his concentration and focus.

Home of Barca Fans