Gerard Piqué

Stric

Milan is a very cute kid!

1452550_762308590451831_599856079_n.jpg

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It seems that having a son finally affects him by maturing on the pitch. Now the captain Pique is not so far as it was in August.

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 13 min
Pique: "Criticism about the team's style? Imagine what would happen here if we'd only have won a Liga and a Cup in five years..."

Hahaha. Great answer.

Ghost

:lol:
We kinda should be used to answers like this from Pique (and to a lesser extent, Busi) by now though.. It's always like this! Always a dig at Real.

big_man

Under the right defensive setup he is fantastic, we saw it with Pep and we're starting to see it again with Tata. He isn't the type of defender to give you match winning performances in spite of a shit defensive setup, like a Puyol or Vidic for example, and I think that is why he was frustrating to a lot of people over the 2 seasons.

The fact is we haven't been that good defensively in that time and because Pique is very system dependent it seems, he stuck out like a sore thumb while we were expecting him to step into the Puyol role, he can grow into that with time hopefully.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Pique's hiring:

Gerard Piqué

Hey guys! Did you know I founded a company called Kerad Games?

We need GAME DESIGNERS, Q & A, SCRUM MASTERS, developers,… Do you think you are motivated and talented enough to be part of Golden Manager?

If so, I am currently HIRING! Please, send me your resume here: http://bit.ly/18C8qi0 Don't miss it!

Home of Barca Fans