Gerard Piqué

BibB

Awesome game by Piqué he was great. And he was pissed when we conceded that's what I want to see from him :D

Yeah, me too.
Ive noticed a subtle change in his mentality since that game recently where he was one of the ones driving the team forward. Was it Bilbao? Anyway, he seems more mature maybe even responsible. He needed that I think, along with a little bit of grit.

PacoBJuarez

Yeah, me too.
Ive noticed a subtle change in his mentality since that game recently where he was one of the ones driving the team forward. Was it Bilbao? Anyway, he seems more mature maybe even responsible. He needed that I think, along with a little bit of grit.

I've noticed that, too. There just seems to be a determination about him lately. I really hope it continues.

CatalinR10

Pique: "Lullaby I sing for my son Milan? Each night, I sing Barcelona's hymn, because it's the only song I know by heart." [revista barça]

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Why should we buy another centreback? Our defence is top 3 in europe and we have Bartra waiting to take it over. Pique is finally starting to show what he is made of. Pique-Bartra pairing? All day everyday for me.

Home of Barca Fans