Gerard Piqué

F

Flavia

Tello and Montoya shouldn't have complained, true..but Pique is also the last one to talk after the way he left Barca(and the scandal his grandfather did at the time) and the way he reacted after Pep benched him vs Leverkusen.

And what way is that? I thought that they only said that they might consider leaving Barca.
It was when they talked about the team, not themselves. Montoya said the team lack character and intensity, and Tello called the team predictable. They're both right, but it seems players like pique, xavi and iniesta got annoyed.

DinhoR10

He's actually been improving his game a bit, at the start of the season every time we conceded a corner everyone held their breath but when was the last time someone scored a set piece against us? Sevilla or valencia i think it was. And when paired with Batra like when paired with the younger puyol his abilities are amplified.

jklz

@3gerardpique:
Trophies are not only won by the strikers. #niketiempo @nikefootball Los títulos no sólo los ganan los delanteros.
BbI7hkQCEAMICBw.jpg

What?

CatalinR10

The way people jump at every single opportunity (warranted or unwarranted) to bash Pique is absolutely disgusting.

I don't bash him at every single opportunity but I understand why people do so. He should stop talking at every press coference like he owns the entire club and maybe try to become even 50% the defender he was 2-3 years ago.

Alik

I don't bash him at every single opportunity but I understand why people do so. He should stop talking at every press coference like he owns the entire club and maybe try to become even 50% the defender he was 2-3 years ago.
Yeah, and he should stop being involved in Nike ads!

Except for fuc*ing up on that air ball set piece which led to Celtic's goal, I thought he was excellent today, by the way nice header to prevent the 2nd goal :)

Last edited:

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Except for fuc*ing up on that air ball set piece which led to Celtic's goal, I thought he was excellent today, by the way nice header to prevent the 2nd goal :)

Lets put it this way.

“Opened the score for us with a nice and early goal, made a line clearance and had a great overall match. He could've done better with defending Samaras but it didn't matter anyway.
Good game Gerard! Keep it up.”

See the difference?

Home of Barca Fans