Gerard Piqué

B

beautifulgame

do you guys have the up to date stats on that? its been on my mind as well.

Ghost

According to statistics, yeah I am serious.
La Liga is weak. Not many teams can expose our defence.

I know I bash the EPL all the time, but that's only because its obnoxious fanboys/girls overrate it too much. It's still doesn't change the fact that La Liga is worse, though.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
La Liga is weak. Not many teams can expose our defence.

I know I bash the EPL all the time, but that's only because its obnoxious fanboys/girls overrate it too much. It's still doesn't change the fact that La Liga is worse, though.

True, but La Liga didn't change that much. If we look at our 'defensive run' last year it was so much worse. If you compare it with how we are doing now I don't see any reason buying another CB when we have Puyol and yeah I know Mascherano as back-ups.

True, but La Liga didn't change that much. If we look at our 'defensive run' last year it was so much worse. If you compare it with how we are doing now I don't see any reason buying another CB when we have Puyol and yeah I know Mascherano as back-ups.

4 CBs is not enough when one is 35, constantly injured and seemingly about to retire. We need another CB. We should be fine with Pique/Bartra as our starting CB pairing, provided the two of them keep this form up, but we need to get a backup in January (or the summer window at the VERY latest). We don't have enough depth at CB. We may also need to get another CB in the summer depending on how our CBs perform and whether we sell Masch or Song (and move Masch back to CDM).

Last edited:

Stric

I'm very satisfied with Pique's effort and performances this season.

Those boots are also worn by R10. Cesc used to wear this line of boots before he switched

Yep, Ronaldinho wore those. Some attackers do... Cesc used C360 if I remember correctly.

Anyways, it's not exclusive, of course. But Tiempo are usually worn by CBs, just like C360 are usually worn by midfielders and Mercurial by forwards... But it's not set in stone. It's just the strong average.

For example, as far as Nike endorsers in Barca go, Pique and Puyol wear Tiempo, Iniesta, Song and Busquets wear C360, Alexis, Pedro, Adriano wear Mercurial... I guess each of these are designed according to what that type of player needs the most.

Last edited:

KhaledBarca

Best defense in europe top 5 leagues this season (goals/game conceded):

1 Lille 0.37
2 Roma 0.44
3 Atletico Madrid 0.52
4 Monaco 0.63
5 PSG 0.68
5 Barcelona 0.68
7 Bayern Munich 0.74
8 Juventus 0.83

We are 5th now, with Valdes our average was even better 0.58!

khaled_a_d

Best defense in europe top 5 leagues this season (goals/game conceded):

1 Lille 0.37
2 Roma 0.44
3 Atletico Madrid 0.52
4 Monaco 0.63
5 PSG 0.68
5 Barcelona 0.68
7 Bayern Munich 0.74
8 Juventus 0.83

We are 5th now, with Valdes our average was even better 0.58!

VV has been playing what may be considered his best season b4 injury ,he helped us a lot in making those defensive stat ,Pique being in form has helped too but in the past 2 years he had his gr moments then for some reason suffer mental lapses again
Our defense might not be that bad ,but it needs improvement for sure

CatalinR10

1476601_1403108659932778_936674739_n.jpg

:pep:

F

Flavia

Rumors flying around that Shakira might be pregnant again. Milan's not even 1 year old yet :p

Galning

Piqué on Facebook:

Gerard Piqué
Opcions per a aquesta història
De quién creéis que es el culo de la foto de Cristian Tello ?
Hay cuatro opciones: Aureli Altimira, Alex Song, Marc Bartra o Pepe Costa!

"Whose ass is on Cristian Tello's photo? You have four options: Altimira, Song, Bartra or Pepe Costa!"

1473015_408311099301610_1909178385_n.jpg

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans