Gerard Piqué

hulinat

Pique out for 2 weeks means he won't play a single minute before City come to visit. Could this mean Pique won't play against City at Camp Nou? I really don't want to meet them without Pique..

Pique could play for like 15 or 10 minutes against Valladolid on matchday 27. We're leading 2-0 against City and we can always play experienced Puyol along with Mascherano. Puyol is good at set pieces and we are going to dominate and possess the ball. Nothing to worry about

Neymessi

Its actually good hes injured, hes terrible.. then again our other defenders are even more terrible.

He isn't that good as he used to be once but this season he somehow stepped up and has proved be a good defender in general and certainly the most reliable one(talking about cbs here)

FiReFTW

He isn't that good as he used to be once but this season he somehow stepped up and has proved be a good defender in general and certainly the most reliable one(talking about cbs here)

Of course he is decent compared to the other defenders at BARCA.
Just look at other defenders we have, grandpa Puyol, a DM and a young not so talented defender.
If you watch other teams play not only Barca you actually see what really good defenders are like, and trust me they are miles better than Pique.

KhaledBarca

lol at Pique haters...

The problem is not in Pique, but the way we play and the spaces we leave behind the defenders... there's no way any CB can deal with that much pressure (we conceded so much chances against Sociedad)! Midfield couldn't control the game ]Song+Busquets]!

1- We need our midfielders to be at their best, to control the game. We did vs City and failed vs Sociedad.
2- Pique has been doing well this season, but he needs rest! He started last 7 games, the player is tired and now he got injured!
Its good that he'll get 2 weeks rest before the 2 Big games in March vs City and Real Madrid!
3- For next season we need a World Class CB, not to replace Pique, someone who can play along side him. With Masche and Bartra rotating with them...

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I think he just too tired, Tata loves to rotate players put Pique has started in 30 matches and played 2783 minutes already this season.

aaron101

I agree that Pique has been overplayed. He's the only CB that doesn't get as much rest as Masch and Bartra. He only gets rested when Puyol is fit to play. But we all know that we won't get any CB this summer.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
He is not that bad, he was key defender then Spain won EC and WC, so what his days are behind him? It just other Barca defenders are leaving him alone a lot, Alves, Alba, Adriano and Busqets fails to come back to help defend in time and he is left alone and all eyes are on him.

Home of Barca Fans