Gerard Piqué

barca96

dude is epic in the air and at reading the game... his dribbles look so outta control but somehow they work

once again he lunged when he lost control of the ball in the middle of the park.
was a scary moment there. might have gotten a red if he touched the player.
he needs to stop lunging at players.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Pique was simply majestic yesterday. Also enjoyed plenty of his long balls and how they opened up play. Don't think we've used them that much this season?

samg85

once again he lunged when he lost control of the ball in the middle of the park.
was a scary moment there. might have gotten a red if he touched the player.
he needs to stop lunging at players.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. When he loses the ball, he lunges for it. He has to be careful, because that's how he got the red card the last time.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
you forgot Robert Huth!!

I just wish he stops lunging when the ball gets out of his reach :lol:

Yeah, terrible defending from him there...Truth is, he had many misplaced passes on the night...Makes it pretty hard to understand how often people still try to make a legit comparison between him & Yaya, IMHO.

He's young and so he has plenty of room to grow as a player...Just not sure he's going to get any faster/quicker

Culeee

'Gerard Piqué was also able train normally and will be available after he returned having missed the last few matches with a knee injury.'

Great news. :)

Lemmi

The Reckoner
stupid how underrated he is over here.

read today someone moaning about ranking players according to stats and stuff, one read:

"those castrol rankings are so shit, according to them pique is the best defender in the world"

BlaugranaGirl

^ Well, if you're not a massive success in the Premiership it has to be because you suck, right?

I read a thread on another forum recently that was asking who 'the worst player to ever play top flight football' was and a couple of people replied Diego Forlan. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans