Gerard Piqué

I'd put masche as my CB over Bartra 10 times out of 10,no joke
atm that's logical ut it's the same story as with montoya or sergi.
if he only is allowed to play as a last resort against mandzukic then he has a problem and won't getting better.
La Masia is useless if your head coach is scared to use the kids. at some point you need to throw them in and give them some games (even with mistakes)

Since Pique's injury you just see Bartra getting better, gain confidence, ... of course he is still worse as warrior Masche.
I still think Bartra, Pique, Masch, Laporte should be a solid defense for the next 2-3 Years if u reorganize the midfield and tactical structure of the team

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well Mascherano isnt really a CB at all is he? he is just made to play there because of lack of options, i still choice him Before Batra in a big game and so should you.

Some propaganda you got running here. Who are you to tell us what to do? "Mascherano's not really a cb so it's ok if he makes bigger mistakes than Bartra"-eye-switcher. lolololol :lol:

CatalinR10

BnYvWSKCAAA9gbL.jpg:large

hardyboy

Piqué starts training again

WWW.FCBARCELONA.CAT 05/12/2014 12:39
The squad trained at the Ciutat Esportiva this morning as they begin preparations for Saturday's title decide

Piqué continues his recovery from his hip injury

After the draw against Elche, Barça were back in training this morning at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper as tehy began preparations for Saturday's title showdown with Atletico Madrid.

Of the team's injured players, Gerard Piqué began training on the pitch, though still apart from the rest of the group whilst Neymar and Jordi Alba did specific recovery work.

Lucas and Bagnack, from Barça B and Roger Riera from teh Youth A team also took part in this morning's session.

Last edited:
Maybe we should use the not fully match fit players as impact subs. Pique on to hold on to the lead if we're winning, Neymar on to try to score a goal if we're not.

Home of Barca Fans