Gerard Piqué

E

El_e8

If he were RM player you all would thank god that they have such a shitty CB. But since his ours we must protect him eih? Build up hype and dream big!

Trickykid

If he were RM player you all would thank god that they have such a shitty CB. But since his ours we must protect him eih? Build up hype and dream big!

I know I shouldn't bother reacting to trash like this, but, I'm curious here; did you find Piqué to be a "shitty CB" last season?

Hamzah

High Definition Member

He's been good so far. Judge him by performances not reputation.

E

El_e8

Yes I did.

myflsp.gif

Kohe321

To be fair, you could create quite a lot of those gifs of Pique from the last couple of seasons. :lol:

Anyway, this doesn't matter now. What matters is that we know he's motivated to get back to his best level again, and we all know how great he can be when he's in form and focused.

Last edited:

Trickykid

To be fair, you could create quite a lot of those gifs of Pique from the last couple of seasons. :lol:

Anyway, this doesn't matter now. What matters is that we know he's motivated to get back to his best level again, and we all know how great he can be when he's in form and focused.
Sure you could, just as you could with any other defender out there. Anyhow, I still feel he had a good 13/14.

Home of Barca Fans