Gerard Piqué

Trickykid

Odd. I saw first half with only a few breaks away, and I didn't see him make any errors. Bad (or good) timing, I suppose...

Haters gonna hate. There was only one real mistake either of them made. The bad marking of the set piece that hamsik got his head on. Tht through ball that pique whiffed on happened cause someone else made a bad turnover.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Pique was bad. Didn't make too many horribly blatant errors but that's not really the standard to hold a good performance to. He made some sloppy passing decisions (wrong man, overhit, etc.) and was caught sleeping a few times. Defensively his presence was passive. Insigne and the others easily bypassed him when they tried. Bartra outperformed him and then some.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Pique is in a bit of bad form but in general his last year has been better than the two years before that. I'm sure he'll be starting when competitive games start.

I

instinct

Let's face it, this guy is pure shit.

I think he has a lot more to offer. I'll wait for the competitive games. Surprised that people bash him although he was solid last season (and he was deeply missed during the last part of the season).

but-thats-none-of-my2.jpg

Pepe Silvia

Pique was bad. Didn't make too many horribly blatant errors but that's not really the standard to hold a good performance to. He made some sloppy passing decisions (wrong man, overhit, etc.) and was caught sleeping a few times. Defensively his presence was passive. Insigne and the others easily bypassed him when they tried. Bartra outperformed him and then some.
I agree.

XaviMessiGirl

Bartra has been a mess so far imo.

I didn't see Bartra make any blatant errors (unless I missed something). Pique did. The time when Insigne almost scored, only reason he didn't was because it looked like Insigne didn't expect Pique to make an error, so his timing was off. Then the other time where Insigne crossed to Hamsik, Pique was supposed to have been marking Insigne.

Home of Barca Fans