Gerard Piqué

FC B

He is shaky and I'm afraid of what he might look like against top teams like PSG or rm for example...

sabby

So now he thinks he is not valued enough !! he should just shut the f*** up and work harder. If he spent the same energy he does in talking, he could be a much better player than he is now.

CuleLife4Life

Ehh I read some quotes and it seems like he is saying he doesn't feel valued by fans not necessarily the club.

The reason he is being under valued is because his form dropped. Something he admitted himself so instead of making comments like that he should be working on getting back to being Pique of 2011.

I do feel like Pique has gotten way to comfortable as he is a Catalan, La Masia graduate who was a part of our club's historic success and probably thought the board would never get rid of him.

I don't want him gone but that era is over and he needs to get back to being one of the best or else he can find himself on the bench or possibly even out if Enrique doesn't like his development in 2 years.

raskolnikov

He shouldnt whine and just work harder to get back to his pre-Shakira form, since then he has been cruising it with mediocre/bad performances with the occasional good game just because he is a comfort zone with no Puyol to slap him around, competition to threaten him and his background making him have a shitload of credit with the board and a coaches.
Classic Pique how easily Muniain passed him and would have scored if Matthieu didnt interfere, if that was Ronaldo or another top player he would have caused a penalty again.
He is in no position to be complaining.

F

Flavia

So now he thinks he is not valued enough !! he should just shut the f*** up and work harder. If he spent the same energy he does in talking, he could be a much better player than he is now.
He didn't say that.

This is what he said:

"I feel that, for a while now, I have not been valued only for what I have done sportingly," he continued. "I have been learning more every year. The years remaining in my career will be the same. I say that calmly because I work hard every day. I'm proud to be part of this squad and this club."

I think he's right. His celebrity status and shakira made people look at him with different eyes. He is not valued only by his performances on the pitch.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He has to keep his performance at this level in every match but knowing him it will take a nosedive in some matches.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona have never lost when Pique scores #fcblive Record in 21 games in which Pique scored: 20W - 1D - 0L [via @barcastat]

Home of Barca Fans