Gerard Piqué

Irish_Cules

Good game but he always pisses the ref off and got himself booked for Messi being shoved in the face. He needs to chill and let the ref do his work there.

Nah he has to kick up a fuss in that situation. If that happens to your team mate you are going to be pissed off. It's good to see him showing some passion as well.

Pique was one of the only positives yesterday. Him and Bartra were solid along with Alba.

CatalinR10

A88T0424-Optimized.v1411993044.JPG

Der Kaiser

Good game but he always pisses the ref off and got himself booked for Messi being shoved in the face. He needs to chill and let the ref do his work there.

I´ll never understand the stupidity that overcomes some players when being on the pitch... Especially as a defender, picking up yellows for bitching to the ref is such a big no-no, it limits his options when defending by so much... and to run all the way to the opponent´s goal to do so, just dumb.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is so stupid....

Pique didn't return with the team because anti-doping control took too long and he couldn't catch the plane. He stayed in Paris. [md]

Btw, going through that tweet and the reactions of others, I found this gem :lol: :lol:

i hope pedro and alves are at ibra's house so he can eat them

SeloBarca

Which makes no sense when we have a more experianced CB in Pique, and a young CB that are better for the future.

Alarcón

People here jump to conclusions too early. Neither of the 4 players in defense are sure starters and I'm still convinced that players who don't perform won't play. The season is young and so far there is no indication to me that Lucho prefers Masch and Mathieu.

It doesn't matter all that much whether Piqué is good in the air or not but his positioning is outstanding for a defender and that's why his name should be the first on the team sheet against the big teams.

Home of Barca Fans