Gerard Piqué

Kerrybai

Pique did an interview for fourfourtwo. I particularly like this bit.

“I wouldn't say I was scared of (Ferguson). Roy Keane? Well, maybe that's different!" he revealed in the latest edition of Four Four Two magazine.

“I remember we were in the changing room at Old Trafford and my phone started vibrating. Keano could hear the vibrations and went crazy trying to find out who the phone belonged to. That’s who he was."

:lol:

CuleLife4Life

It will be interesting to see his role this season. Lucho may say no one is a guaranteed starter but he obviously prefers certain players.

Busi-Messi Barca

Pique did an interview for fourfourtwo. I particularly like this bit.

“I wouldn't say I was scared of (Ferguson). Roy Keane? Well, maybe that's different!" he revealed in the latest edition of Four Four Two magazine.

“I remember we were in the changing room at Old Trafford and my phone started vibrating. Keano could hear the vibrations and went crazy trying to find out who the phone belonged to. That’s who he was."

:lol:

Ha love it!

I'd like to see Pique and Bartra in the center with Alba and Masch either side. Masch is never gonna get to play double pivot or take Busi's place so converting him to RB could be an option. People would shit themselves against Masch whereas Alves is a soft touch - liability at times.

If Pique or Bartra are in bad form then stick Mathieu in - not sure how he has earned his place in the team ahead of Bartra this year when Bartra was great last year? :bartra:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pique was very good last season and saved us quite a few times and he has started off this season well too so I don't really get why he was benched against PSG.

F

Flavia

Pique was very good last season and saved us quite a few times and he has started off this season well too so I don't really get why he was benched against PSG.

Good text about a possible cause: http://www.eumd.es/2014/10/el-barca-con-y-sin-gerard-pique/
In castellano, though. In short, it says Lucho prefers cbs who are correctors, like masch and mathieu. I think that if Marquinhos were bought, the starting cb pairing would be marquinhos-mathieu.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Do you think it will be good for the team to rotate between 5 defenders ? (IF verm gets finally fit ), because I dont see masch playing on DM what most people were expecting and it seems LE likes to use all his players.

F

Flavia

Sport already has a poll on whether or not Pique hsould be sold to utd in january :shakeshead:

I'm glad "no" is winning.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
We will be left with a player who still cant get fit , a converted short CB and 2 actual CB's till 2016. The people who voted yes......

raki

Pique and Mathieu would be my pick. To play Masche when we have Pique,Bartra and soon enough Vermaelen is strange. It´s not the board fault, i guess.

Home of Barca Fans