Gerard Piqué

Devils

lol and who would you have playing instead of him the next 2 years? Bartra? Mathieu?

Lol I would take Bartra, Mathieu or Masch any goddamn day over Pique.

I know Thomas hasn't played for us yet, but I would even gamble with him over Pique at this point.

Lol I would take Bartra, Mathieu or Masch any goddamn day over Pique.

I know Thomas hasn't played for us yet, but I would even gamble with him over Pique.

Masch is already a given although he shouldent be playing there, Bartra is very average and would not be this hyped if he did not play in Barca. Mathieu is mostly just bad.

Devils

Masch should play but not as a CB , the guy lacks height and ability to jump high enough.

He's so much better than Pique.

Pique isn't anything special in the air and technically he is a complete mess. Pique tries to play a confident game, but he got devoured today whereas Masch is a nonsense defender and does his defensive duties correctly. Masch has saved our asses time and time again as a CB this year.

Cule4life

The Culest
You are simply wrong, all Three a pretty average but atleast Pique can pass a fotball.

Yes O Mighty one. We are all wrong. Pique can pass. Thats all we need from a CB. Think we should pair him and Xavi at CB from now on. That glorious passing race. DEM Thiago Silvas and Hummels' will be so jealous....

Lomar1o

Yes O Mighty one. We are all wrong. Pique can pass. Thats all we need from a CB. Think we should pair him and Xavi at CB from now on. That glorious passing race. DEM Thiago Silvas and Hummels' will be so jealous....

and even at passing pique isn't good. when he gets pressured, he just turns around, juggles the ball up and kicks it away. pique is shit. under pressure he is even more shit

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I have been a supporter of his, but enough is enough.

Okay, you can be out of form and all that, but does being out of form prevent you from simply heading a ball?

Sure if you rather have Mathieu give the ball away every game or Bartra fold like paper thats your opinion, in truth none of them are especially good. But... Pique has a better passing game then the other two.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
What would be a realistic solution for our lack of proper defenders till 2016 ? I would start Mathieu and Bartra and hoping they form an excellent partnership.

Home of Barca Fans