Gerard Piqué

SeloBarca

Well, its one thing doing it when the ball is close to the sideline, not when the ball is barely rolling and far away from the sideline.

SeloBarca

None of them. I'd harrassed Roma and Dortmund for Benatia, Hummels or Subotic(I know some of you don't rate him, but I do).

Oh i rate Subotic VERY high, Hes like a better Mascherano.

I would run around naked in my town if we had Dortmunds centreal defence with Hummels/Subotic.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A moment of complete stupidity. He was playing very well up until that moment as well. After that it went downhill.

There were a couple of chances to Real Madrid before that where he didn't even manage to head the ball away which they didn't capitalize on.

Irish_Cules

There were a couple of chances to Real Madrid before that where he didn't even manage to head the ball away which they didn't capitalize on.

You could be right. I'd have to watch the game again. I just remember thinking that he was playing much better than he had the last couple games. After the penalty he was terrible though.

Adrian

A moment of complete stupidity. He was playing very well up until that moment as well. After that it went downhill.

In my opinion, Pique left the defence susceptible to attack and he seemed lost far too often. Also, these moments of complete stupidity are too common with Pique, especially considering that he should be a world class defender if he's playing for Barca.

CatalinR10

1958258_1199608460079368_6397189843279364759_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans