Gerard Piqué

Barcilliant

He needs to go. Loan or sale I do not care. He is an asshole who is too wrapped up in the celebrity sub culture to give a damn about football.

He should join Song at West Ham.

Pique is beyond help. If Mourinho was here Pique would be sold in a heartbeat.

With Batra we know he will give his all.

khaled_a_d

Right, because he is one of the old guards and Lucho does not have the nerves to bench him.

Too bad. I wish we could loan this prick and play Bartra full time.

I think he won't in short term because he would try to get his confidence back ,but if he continue to struggle he will move to the bench

blaugrana1987

He is far to relaxed. Should have been a comedian. Put him in squad in CDR and replace him with Bartra in first squad. He is done for good.

Frodo_FCB

If Lucho start Pique against Celta i will be very disappointed with him...He has told many times that the players who are in best form will play, we havent seen that yet tough.
After losing against RM Lucho must send a message to the players and bench some of them, starting from Pique, so everybody in the teams knows that no one has a guaranteed starting spot.

Devils

He needs more than to be benched, he needs the Ronnie/Deco treatment.

I'm not even joking, the guy is a bad influence on and off the pitch.

khaled_a_d

He needs more than to be benched, he needs the Ronnie/Deco treatment.

I'm not even joking, the guy is a bad influence on and off the pitch.

what treatment?They were starters till the end ,or you are suggesting we should sell him? I am all for it if the ban is over and it means we sign a world class CB,otherwise we are stuck with him

Devils

I mean we get rid of him.

I mentioned it in the Bartra thread, Pique is a classic example of a player who any top manager would bench or sell. A self-entitled player who has become hugely complacent due to cemented first-team play.

Watching him play there is evident absence of motivation, ambition, passion and heart. I'm being completely honest when I say I would much rather see some of the youngsters play, make mistakes and eventually learn, rather than have someone like Pique who is completely soul-less in his performances.

Pepe Silvia

Pique is bad, beyond bad at times, but Bartra isn't anything special. I don't see why this forum rates him so highly. He is average as it gets. I'd want to see Vermaelen when fit and go from there. Definitely no Masch CB in big games. Mathieu should be a lock at CB going forward with Jordi out wide. That position Lucho tried to squeeze out of Mathieu at the Clasico was downright embarrassing. He was beyond poor pushing the ball up.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pique is bad, beyond bad at times, but Bartra isn't anything special. I don't see why this forum rates him so highly. He is average as it gets. I'd want to see Vermaelen when fit and go from there. Definitely no Masch CB in big games. Mathieu should be a lock at CB going forward with Jordi out wide. That position Lucho tried to squeeze out of Mathieu at the Clasico was downright embarrassing. He was beyond poor pushing the ball up.

Give Bartra an extended chance like others gets and see what he can do before writing him off.

As for Vermaelen then I want to see him as well, but for all we know he may never get fully fit again and displace Adriano as the team's glass man.

Pepe Silvia

Give Bartra an extended chance like others gets and see what he can do before writing him off.

As for Vermaelen then I want to see him as well, but for all we know he may never get fully fit again and displace Adriano as the team's glass man.
Don't you question as to why coaches never give him an extended run? It's probably that they see he isn't that special, sort of like Montoya.

Chong Li

At least Bartra would be proud to wear the shirt and give 100% every game, something Mr. Shakira hasn't done in ages...

Home of Barca Fans