Gerard Piqué

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I don't understand how people can pour such vile on Bartra for one mistake against ajax when we have this guy making a mockery of us.

And that too after he spends an eternity on the bench until someone needs rest or is injured/suspended

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Sure if you rather have Mathieu give the ball away every game or Bartra fold like paper thats your opinion, in truth none of them are especially good. But... Pique has a better passing game then the other two.

Pique is that you? How's Shakira?

serghei

I think Shakira could be a better defender. At least she'll make Ronaldo, James and Benzema starstruck, and that's already an improvement over Pique. Not to mention that Ronaldo might be ashamed to fall in the box after being attacked by Shakira.

Does the ban apply to the players' girfriends/wives?

FC B

What would be a realistic solution for our lack of proper defenders till 2016 ? I would start Mathieu and Bartra and hoping they form an excellent partnership.

Thomas with Mathieu as standard and numerous chances for Bartra to start.

E

El_e8

At this point might as well promote Edgar.

Dalves - Bartra - Edgar - Alba

Dalves - Verminator - Jeremy - Alba = against stronger teams. Verm will have month to recover after every game.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
At this point might as well promote Edgar.

Dalves - Bartra - Edgar - Alba

Dalves - Verminator - Jeremy - Alba = against stronger teams. Verm will have month to recover after every game.

Needs longer than a month to recover :xavi:

He was a bombscare all last year and the management ignored it , the guy is clueless and was only ever decent when playing alongside the legend that is Puyol.

Antimadridista1

One of the biggest joke I've ever seen in a Clasico. This guy should stop playing football. I think that he is the main reason we lost yesterday.

Schumi

He was a bombscare all last year and the management ignored it , the guy is clueless and was only ever decent when playing alongside the legend that is Puyol.

And had prime Xavi-Iniesta in front of him.

Many of our players are currently in the picture only because they are Catalan/La Masia products.

Schumi

1958258_1199608460079368_6397189843279364759_n.jpg

I don't know if we should be laughing or crying at this. Is true though!

Gamegod

Between 2009-2012 u could probably put me in the defence and we would still get titles. This guy is a horrible defender and Sir Alex saw that right away.

Home of Barca Fans