Gerard Piqué

Stric

He won't leave. The only reason those rumors ever surfaced is because he didn't play for X games, which we weren't used to with our previous CB shortage. The media come up with stuff that seems logical at first glance, but it doesn't mean it's true. There's no way in hell we're selling a CB with a transfer ban looming, after years of searching for one.

F

Flavia

He's not playing, still plenty of problems.
Players are not the problem, this is clear to me now.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
One of the players that needs to be sold next season. Pedro, Busquets, Alves, Xavi and Iniesta are the others.

Pedro can do good in the RWB role alongside Alba in the LWB. Busi can still be good after his hernia operation which he is going to have. Alves I agree. Xavi can still be useful. Iniesta can still be the Don just needs to find his form and a proper system where he doesn't have to play false LB

Icarium

Lifestealer
Pique is the first one we should sell. Sell him and get hummels. Hopefully our transfer ban gets reduced and we buy hummels and gundagon next season. Sell Pedro and buy cuadrado. If gundagon gets injured buy koke by paying his release clause.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Cule4life

The Culest
Pique is the first one we should sell. Sell him and get hummels. Hopefully our transfer ban gets reduced and we buy hummels and gundagon next season. Sell Pedro and buy cuadrado. If gundagon gets injured buy koke by paying his release clause.

And after that dont forget to turn off your playstation to save electricity....

Icarium

Lifestealer
Plus transfers can't save us anymore. We might be in same situation after signing all those players. Who knows what will happen.

hamoon32

dude you play fifa too much.
It's not a computer game. it's football

Icarium

Lifestealer
We need one CB, one RB, one CM at least. I don't want another Douglas type of signing. If we are going to make those type of transfers then no thanks. It is better to give Samper, Le, Montoya, Halilovic some chances. If we are going to make some transfers we should buy quality players. I am tired of this board. Stupid signings after stupid signings. Vermaelen and Douglas deals talk for themselves.

I can only wish Iniesta gets back to his form other wise we can never dominate the mid. Without domination in mid our defense problems comes to surface and forwards don't get enough chances.

Home of Barca Fans