Gerard Piqué

Zebulun

The thing i don't like about pique is he exudes no calm, when you see an attacker facing him you know he's going to get beat, he's also very very slow. All he has over Bartra and Edgar le is physicality, he offers not much else.

Antimadridista1

Probably not much as selling Alves... But very close though

We have no quality defender to cover Dani's position. He's a lot more useful than Pique in our squad.
Bartra, Vermaelen, Mascherano can play at Pique's position.

But I agree with you about the fact that both of them don't have the level anymore to be starters in our team.

F

Flavia

I'm not for selling Pique, yet. But he'll only leave if he wants to. His grandpa, Amador Bernabeu, was vice-president once, and right now is an UEFA ambassador for Barça. Too much political influence.

Lomar1o

I'm not for selling Pique, yet. But he'll only leave if he wants to. His grandpa, Amador Bernabeu, was vice-president once, and right now is an UEFA ambassador for Barça. Too much political influence.
that, i'm sure, is also one of the reasons he gets to play even when he's compete garbage and everyone hates him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

We can't sell Pique right now either anyway nor think about it.....not unless we know the verdict of the transfer ban appeal.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

I agree in that we can't afford to sell him at the moment but it'd be disgusting if nepotism was the reason that he gets to stay. If, after the transfer ban, we get better defenders and he continues to be poor, he needs to leave. End of.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I agree in that we can't afford to sell him at the moment but it'd be disgusting if nepotism was the reason that he gets to stay. If, after the transfer ban, we get better defenders and he continues to be poor, he needs to leave. End of.

What can we do about it though? Some players can apparently perform badly all the time, but still not be dropped because the manager think they are the best players for that position. Never mind giving the other players a fair chance.....

CuleLife4Life

He left Barca before a decade ago. His family is very influential in the city of Barcelona and his grandfather's rep as a former vice-president or president was there back then as well so if that didn't save him then, it shouldn't save him now.

F

Flavia

He left Barca before a decade ago. His family is very influential in the city of Barcelona and his grandfather's rep as a former vice-president or president was there back then as well so if that didn't save him then, it shouldn't save him now.

That was before he won it all. I don't think his grandpa would prevent him from being benched, just being sold. I really think Pique would only leave if he wanted to.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Does this really surprise anyone? He's been acting like a teenage girl for a long time... His attitude is even worse than his performances on the pitch...

Antimadridista1

Well deserved. He can stay at home, I don't even want to see his face at the Camp Nou. This guy has no respect, he doesn't give a shit about football.
He's just a business man , with a beautiful wife.

Home of Barca Fans