Gerard Piqué

M

Messi4life

He is not included in the squad

Well deserved. He can stay at home, I don't even want to see his face at the Camp Nou. This guy has no respect, he doesn't give a shit about football.
He's just a business man , with a beautiful wife.
If you really believe that Piqué wasn't included in the Barça/Celta squad list today because of this incident, Luis Enrique said in his press conference that he had no idea about this happening.

CatalinR10

He is not included in the squad

WOE0TTr.gif

GIF-fuck-yeah-Tiger-Woods--Aw-yeah-Yeah-GIF.gif

messi2140

6racies Xavi
why just a couple more matches? i seriously hope he will be our third choice cb. and we should sell him and buy a real defender whenever we get a chance
Did you see LE play the same starting eleven for 2 matches in a row ? Pique getting benched for 3 or 4 matches would hopefully mean that he clearly isn't first choice but I doubt it would happen.

Lomar1o

Did you see LE play the same starting eleven for 2 matches in a row ? Pique getting benched for 3 or 4 matches would hopefully mean that he clearly isn't first choice but I doubt it would happen.
if lucho doesn't start to form our main XI then he should go to hell right behind pique

barcanuck

The shitty part is if he leaves in January we are stuck with Masche at CB forever and back to square one. He needs to stay because he is still good against other teams. He played well vs Apoel scoring the only goal, nice assist vs Ray as well. Stick it out Pique.

Devils

Not even joking when I say that this is easily the best decision Lucho has made all season.

Hope Pique gets a hint and leaves.

CuleLife4Life

There is no way Lucho didn't know about the phone incident since it was in the media. I applaud him for standing up and doing the right thing. I just hope Pique won't be back next game. He needs to feel the punishment.

Home of Barca Fans